This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Holy crap, the new trades in Serebii.

#1RudyBeoulvePosted 7/2/2012 12:43:55 AM
http://serebii.net/black2white2/ingametrade.shtml

Prankster Sableye! Too bad the pokemon the female character gets are all male, I guess male is the way to go if you want to breed DW abilities. Too bad about all of them being level 50, too, would be really nice to get them at ~25 for some pre-E4 variety. Spiritomb, Snorlax, Contrary Spinda, Shellos... Would really love to use them in my main adventure.
---
Superhero name: The Excretionist
Superpower: Your nipples excrete a highly explosive yet delicious substance.
#2-hotdogturtle--Posted 7/2/2012 12:47:19 AM
Wasn't Prankster Sableye already available in the Dream World anyway?
---
Hey man, LlamaGuy did encrypt the passwords.
With what? ROT-13? -CJayC
#3LexifoxPosted 7/2/2012 12:47:50 AM
Needless to say, all the male DW Pokemon leaves me displeased =|

Still, I guess they'll look nice in my boxes.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#4Serebii from SPPPosted 7/2/2012 12:48:38 AM
The genders MIGHT be random. It's just we have Ruri and they've all been female thus far, so it stands to reason.

Oddly, the gender isn't listed in the trade table
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#5mtpfreakPosted 7/2/2012 12:55:58 AM
If the nature of the traded pokémon is indeterminate, it might be one of those trades where the received pokémon has identical IVs and natures to the traded pokémon.

As opposed to other trades where the IVs and nature are concrete. For example, the Ambipom you can trade for in Acumula Town.
That's a very good Ambipom actually! It has 20/20/20/20/31 IVs and Jolly, capable of perfect speed!
But more than that anyway it is a level 40 pokémon with the Pickup ability. At level 41, Pickup pokémon reach their most likely rate of finding rare candies, 10%.
---
A better signature coming soon
#6superstud69xPosted 7/2/2012 3:00:12 AM
I was just about to make a topic on this as well, cause dang some of these are pretty nice
---
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
#7PkmTrainerAbramPosted 7/2/2012 3:46:53 AM
Power items included in two of the trades.

Well, that's gonna make my quest on EVing Pokemon in the 1p game easier.
---
Currently playing: Smash bros Brawl, Pokemon LG(JPN), Sonic Advance 2
#8thealmightydibPosted 7/2/2012 4:07:32 AM
the biggest news here is how to get rid of that stupid phone
---
No, John, unfortunately we don't have a code for "There's a man in my closet with a gun to my daughter's head." Although we obviously should.
#9CI254Posted 7/2/2012 7:45:22 AM
I have a question about the call them 30 times part.

"Call them to total 30 times, but you can only call from places which fulfill the conditions."

Does this mean the exact same tiles you had to touch to get called from her in the first place? Or are they different locations that she only tells you on the phone? I got the first call to her from the area behind the Nimbasa Pokemon Center, but the area by the officer isn't letting me call.
---
{O,o}:O RLY?::::::::::{o,o}Shut the **** up.
/)__)::::::::::::::::::::::::::(__(\ SteamID: ci254 -[LUE] Ci- Gaisuto
#10calliebuddzPosted 7/2/2012 7:47:44 AM
Convoluted? That's an understatement.
---
Unfortunately for you, there isn't a National Fisting Association that lobbies for the rights of fist-users.-nudojudo
<3 callie