This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Move tutors in b/w 2

#1NovaCastPosted 7/2/2012 5:40:16 PM
Any of you already got some new movesets in mind for move tutor availability now in black and white 2?

Now people don't have to breed and earn battle points in gen 4 games and poke shift to get the moves they wanted on a Pokemon.

To add to this now dream world pokemon can be move tutored, and also the new generation pokemon can as well which is great for those that had a very limited movepool.

As a side note it seems roost+ poison heal gliscor will now be possible?
---
#2glowuptheballPosted 7/2/2012 5:49:04 PM
Yes Gliscor can have both now.

Besides the obvious tornadus movesets and stuff, I've thought about a physical sheer force set for nidoking now that he has the elemental punches and gunk shot. He also has sucker punch.
---
#3NovaCast(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2012 5:54:51 PM
glowuptheball posted...
Yes Gliscor can have both now.

Besides the obvious tornadus movesets and stuff, I've thought about a physical sheer force set for nidoking now that he has the elemental punches and gunk shot. He also has sucker punch.

sucker punch dw nidoking was already possible with egg move breeding though
---
#4glowuptheballPosted 7/2/2012 5:58:27 PM
I didn't mean he just got it, I meant it could be used in a physical set now that he is more focused on attack.
---
#5NovaCast(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2012 6:29:45 PM(edited)
What would be some '' obvious'' tornadus move sets?

The only thing things i really see that are kind of worthy are heat wave , foul play and possibly superpower

Icy wind isn't really note worthy seeing as hidden power ice hits harder.

foul play would probably only be good with something like swagger+ foul play

Heatwave probably decent on a mixed set but on a hurricane set it will hinder it vastly considering most hurricane sets will abuse rain because of the accuracy.

I guess superpower might be better than hammer arm to an extent and with prankster tornadus gets to set up bulk up first.
---
#6glowuptheballPosted 7/2/2012 6:35:27 PM(edited)
The new form tornadus has some sets I've seen.
with a life orb and regenerator it's good
hurricane
u-turn
superpower
icy wind (for dragonite I guess, it lowers speed)
heat wave (you don't always get to keep your weather and ferrothorn is common against
politoed leads)

and of course superpower can get sprinkled over anything that gets it that doesn't already have fighting coverage.
---
#7NovaCast(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2012 6:45:04 PM
glowuptheball posted...
The new form tornadus has some sets I've seen.
with a life orb and regenerator it's good
hurricane
u-turn
superpower
icy wind (for dragonite I guess, it lowers speed)
heat wave (you don't always get to keep your weather and ferrothorn is common against
politoed leads)

and of course superpower can get sprinkled over anything that gets it that doesn't already have fighting coverage.

tornadus new form seems like its ''firepower'' lowered in exchange for speed+ defenses though .

Prankster seems better for me still although base 121 speed is really nice.

For normal tornadus you can use bulk up, rest, acrobatics, super power . If i am not mistaken flying and fighting will hit everything for super effective or at least neutral combo.

WIth prankster bulk up gets priority, so it will negate super powers drops to an extent, acrobatics gets a nice stab no item combo. Rest is to heal some damage while ''bulking'' and to use a lum berry to wake up tornadus so acrobatics power will be increased ( no item).

Still have you seen the stats for landorus new form? base 145 attack..
---