This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hidden Hollow Eevee?

#1BlazeAltoirePosted 7/3/2012 5:25:23 AM
I've seen on serebii's site that we can find eevee inside hidden hollows. He states the location as "Unova" does that mean I can find eevee in any hidden hollows available? Has anybody find eevee yet inside those hidden hollows? Thanks :D

(Yes I'm aware we can get 1 free DW eevee after E4)
---
Currently playing: Dynasty Warriors Next, SMT Devil Survivor 2, God Eater Burst, Rune Factory Tides of Destiny
#2CallMeSeekerPosted 7/3/2012 5:37:36 AM
There's this little place in Castelia city in which you can find wild Eevee.
---
i5-2500k @ 4.6GHz || Biostar TZ77B || Sapphire 6950 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz || Crucial 64GB SSD || WD 750GB HDD
#3Serebii from SPPPosted 7/3/2012 6:08:15 AM
We've had reports of Eevee from numerous Hidden Hollows. It seems its appearance is akin to Munchlax on the Honey Trees in DPt. Very rare, very random
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#4Missingno_MastrPosted 7/3/2012 6:21:27 AM
Serebii from SPP posted...
We've had reports of Eevee from numerous Hidden Hollows. It seems its appearance is akin to Munchlax on the Honey Trees in DPt. Very rare, very random

And if your example is any indication, very frustrating. My Arceus, it was hell trying to get one of those things in Platinum...
---
I am Missingno. Master.
R Official Team Rocket member.
#5BlazeAltoire(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2012 9:42:22 PM
OK then, thanks for the answers :D Hopefully I can find it >_> (preferably female)
---
Currently playing: Dynasty Warriors Next, SMT Devil Survivor 2, God Eater Burst, Rune Factory Tides of Destiny
#6Scion_MachinaPosted 7/7/2012 4:30:38 AM
Does this Eevee gain the designated Dream World ability when it finally evolves?
---
Let this be a lesson kids. When debating,solve your disagreements not with words but by screaming,"I am a man!!!!" and punching them in the gut.
#7tuttiPosted 7/7/2012 4:39:44 AM
If it has the Dream World ability as Eevee, yes.
---
Tutti of the Coven of the Blue Panda
#8Scion_MachinaPosted 7/7/2012 5:09:28 AM
I meant that if you evolve it,would my Eevee get Magic Bounce as an Espeon?
---
Let this be a lesson kids. When debating,solve your disagreements not with words but by screaming,"I am a man!!!!" and punching them in the gut.
#9Serebii from SPPPosted 7/7/2012 5:27:53 AM
Don't class them as Dream World Abilities. That's a misnomer. They're Hidden Abilities (especially now so many are in-game)

Think of Hidden Abilities as being a third ability slot (essentially what they are). As such, when it evolves, it uses the third ability slot of that Pokémon
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#10Scion_MachinaPosted 7/7/2012 9:05:45 AM
KK,that's pretty dang awesome!!!!! I always thought going to the Dream World was a bit of a pain in the ***.
---