This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hint:Blastoise recommended moves

#11rick451Posted 7/7/2012 2:57:02 AM
Blastoise's best move set - Bubblebeam, Water Gun, Surf, Hydro Pump.
#12PatroeskaPosted 7/7/2012 5:24:13 AM
Lol. No Hyper Beam on Blastoise? Fail.
---
Yeah whatever.
#13infernoproPosted 7/7/2012 6:17:53 AM
Not bad move set. Pretty powerful. However I will just use my move set for him: Surf, Ice Beam, Bite, and last a fighting move.
---
PSN: Bryant Prince
Currently Playing: Smackdown vs Raw, WWE 12, Pokemon(All Games) and etc.
#14AlI_About_The_UPosted 7/7/2012 6:22:02 AM
Hint: Gyrados: Recommended moves:
Give Gyrados ThunderBolt, FlameThrower, HyperBeam, and HydroPump.

---
http://i.imgur.com/V1sDw.png
#15NekoakumaPosted 7/7/2012 6:38:14 AM
Blastoise: Surf, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam. Blizzard.

You know you did it in Gen1.
---
Black 2 [JPN] National Dex: In Progess | [Have Keldeo and DW Lugia + Ho-oh]
B2FC: 3268-1310-9057 [Only trading with legit owners.]
#16Off The HeezyPosted 7/7/2012 8:29:21 AM(edited)
PokeMaster posted...
Blastoise: Surf, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam. Blizzard.

You know you did it in Gen1.

Replace Ice Beam with Bubble Beam and that was my first Blastoise in Gen 1. Bubble Beam's animation and sound was soooo badass. The screen would flash for each set of three bubbles! CHING CHING CHING!

That's how I remember it, at least.
---
Diddy Kong Racing Friend Code: 021566 904798 Name: WolfDawg
Pokemn Black FC: 0346-9187-1190 Name: WolfDog
#17StarWolf22Posted 7/7/2012 8:39:54 AM
There was also a "hint" saying that if your starter is male it will have a 70 percent chance of increasing attack while if female 70 percent of defense

One of my roommates in college (Our lil Chinese guy) and I got in an argument about something similar to this. He was playing on an emulator and said stats were different based on sex to a friend. I immediately jumped on him talking about EVs, IVs and Natures, and telling him to go check out Serebii to see the game mechanics. He went with the "No. You are wrong, silly American." approach. I eventually just gave up, told the other friend not to listen to him and went back to sleep.
---
so are you going to tickle my taint or what's up - The Trent
#18Ice_Dragon14Posted 7/7/2012 8:51:08 AM
StarWolf22 posted...
There was also a "hint" saying that if your starter is male it will have a 70 percent chance of increasing attack while if female 70 percent of defense

One of my roommates in college (Our lil Chinese guy) and I got in an argument about something similar to this. He was playing on an emulator and said stats were different based on sex to a friend. I immediately jumped on him talking about EVs, IVs and Natures, and telling him to go check out Serebii to see the game mechanics. He went with the "No. You are wrong, silly American." approach. I eventually just gave up, told the other friend not to listen to him and went back to sleep.

Back in the days of GSC I believed that males had more attack and females had more HP
---
Official Mawile of the B2W2 boards
Cross Region Nuzlocke: 16 badges, 2 Champions (Butterfree, Blastoise, Bellossom, Castform, Armaldo, Linoone) 16 Pokemon lost
#19thebananabanditPosted 7/7/2012 8:53:58 AM
Ice_Dragon14 posted...
StarWolf22 posted...

Back in the days of GSC I believed that males had more attack and females had more HP

Well, it kinda worked like that, the males had higher ivs
---
---
If you beat someone up with a dictionary, Is it physical or verbal abuse?
#20StarWolf22Posted 7/7/2012 9:03:27 AM
Ice_Dragon14 posted...
StarWolf22 posted...

Well, it kinda worked like that, the males had higher ivs

According to Bulbapedia, gender was determined by Attack IVs in Gen II, with males having the higher IVs. But for three Gens now, gender hasn't been determined that way. So if he was playing GSC instead of BW, he would have had a point, but for three Gens he has been wasting his time only catching male Pokemon.
---
so are you going to tickle my taint or what's up - The Trent