This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Moves pokemon can learn but logiclly shouldn't learn.

#1Brandon042487Posted 7/10/2012 2:19:35 AM
Diglett can learn Scratch, Slash, Fury Swipes, Shadow Claw, Cut, and Aerial Ace
---
Chair mode Activated
*BOOP*
#2ophanseraph123Posted 7/10/2012 2:20:25 AM
Rhydon, Nidoking and Surf. Nuff said.
---
Cilan is beyond gay or straight. He is one with the fabuforce.
-Lexifox
#3LexifoxPosted 7/10/2012 2:21:02 AM
Brandon042487 posted...

I like to think it slashes so fast you can't see that it has claws.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#4Master EspeonPosted 7/10/2012 2:23:57 AM(edited)
I figured Diglett was hiding claws underground (And Aerial Ace is actually a slashing technique, or based off one or something.)

With the advent of 5th gen breed moves, I present to you... focus/drain punch shroomish.

And heck, focus punch Togekiss since 4th gen.

EDIT: AHAHAHA YES Lexifox that is how I imagine it. Master of the quick draw.
---
The signature may or may not be closer than it appears.
#5MileRunPosted 7/10/2012 2:31:26 AM
Brandon042487 posted...

Diglett's a mole. It has claws. They just never show up on Diglett's sprites, 3D models, official art, anime art, or manga art.
---
I claim to be the official Porygon2 of the Pokemon Black 2 board.
Scientist MileRun: WaRy associate
#6LexifoxPosted 7/10/2012 2:34:46 AM
Master Espeon posted...
I figured Diglett was hiding claws underground (And Aerial Ace is actually a slashing technique, or based off one or something.)

Yes. Aerial Ace's Japanese name refers to a sword technique said to have been perfected by Sasaki Kojiro (a legendary samurai) after he saw a swallow's tail during flight. The attack is a quick downward, then upward, slash, mimicking the bird's tail. This is why it's said to be very quick, why its animation looks the way it does, and why it's a "Flying" attack.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#7WutengPosted 7/10/2012 2:37:15 AM
diglet will be ugly if his claws were shown

the anime team decide to label him as "cute"
#8TheNo1BreederPosted 7/10/2012 2:37:42 AM
Lexifox posted...
Master Espeon posted...

Yes. Aerial Ace's Japanese name refers to a sword technique said to have been perfected by Sasaki Kojiro (a legendary samurai) after he saw a swallow's tail during flight. The attack is a quick downward, then upward, slash, mimicking the bird's tail. This is why it's said to be very quick, why its animation looks the way it does, and why it's a "Flying" attack.

T.M.I.
---
Black 2 JP-Emboar, Dragonite, Garchomp, T-tar, Salamence, Metagross. That'll show 'em.
#9LightningHawk90Posted 7/10/2012 2:39:44 AM
TheNo1Breeder posted...
Lexifox posted...
Master Espeon posted...

T.M.I.

How is that T.M.I? I thought that was the exact amount needed.
---
Pokemon white FC: 0003 4423 2595
#10TheNo1BreederPosted 7/10/2012 2:40:55 AM
Shroomish using Drain Punch. Yeah, it totally has arms.
---
Black 2 JP-Emboar, Dragonite, Garchomp, T-tar, Salamence, Metagross. That'll show 'em.