This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Iris will give away that Dragonite in how many episodes?

#1DrkVrtxPosted 7/27/2012 12:37:44 AM
Leave your predictions here.
#2Lezard_VaIethPosted 7/27/2012 12:42:19 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3gamester_12345Posted 7/27/2012 9:58:05 AM
It'll probably be reckless, but Iris would probably do something to save it's life in someway, then miraculously it listens and finds that it doesnt have to be so head-on with enemies to beat them down.

Either that, or it gets into a fight with Ash's Gible, and it'll finally being the Snorunt of the DP saga...in which it finally evolves once it controls it's move (forgotten which...draco meteor..?), possibly against Cynthia. (which i doubt)
---
RSN: Plucky9, Total: 2313
KoL: Plucky, currently a Sauceror
#4PrinceOfFalloutPosted 7/27/2012 10:02:21 AM
why do people want her to lose dragonite?
---
"This is good... isn't it?" - Big Boss
https://www.playfire.com/DivineSnake
#5ryudin89Posted 7/27/2012 10:36:15 AM
PrinceOfFallout posted...

They feel that anime Iris doesn't deserve it. And after watching the episode it does feel like they just gave it to her on a whim.
---
GameFAQS=why games should be played and people should be avoided.-selfdeztruction
#6Bunny Destiny 2Posted 7/27/2012 10:38:12 AM

I want her to keep Dragonite, Emolga and Excadrill, but I desperately want her to get rid of Axew. It's such a grating Pokemon.
---
The moon is made of chocolate
#7pkmnpkmnPosted 7/27/2012 10:40:47 AM
never

Ash should get a garchomp to make up for it though.
---
The Offical Groudon Oof the POkemon Black and White 2 Boards.
#8LexifoxPosted 7/27/2012 10:43:16 AM
ryudin89 posted...

They feel that anime Iris doesn't deserve it. And after watching the episode it does feel like they just gave it to her on a whim.

Yeah. I don't know why the Dragon trainer would suddenly get a Dragon-type.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#9Bunny Destiny 2Posted 7/27/2012 10:46:44 AM
Lexifox posted...
ryudin89 posted...

Only 20% of her team was of the Dragon type before she got Dragonite, so calling her "the DRagon trainer" is a real stretch.

Even now, her team consists of equal parts Dragon and Flying (each making for 2/7ths of her team), and almost equal parts (3/7ths) other types (Ground, Steel and Electric).
---
The moon is made of chocolate
#10DemiseEndPosted 7/27/2012 10:53:33 AM
Bunny Destiny 2 posted...
Lexifox posted...
ryudin89 posted...

Only 20% of her team was of the Dragon type before she got Dragonite, so calling her "the DRagon trainer" is a real stretch.

Even now, her team consists of equal parts Dragon and Flying (each making for 2/7ths of her team), and almost equal parts (3/7ths) other types (Ground, Steel and Electric).

You should be careful about this
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it