This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is it just me, or...

#21erekwashere15Posted 8/22/2012 6:54:52 PM
How can you hate the Therian forms yet prefer Therian Tornadus over regular Tornadus?

Does not compute! Does not compute!
---
Pokemon White FC: 0046-2279-8375 Xbox GT: erekwashere15
Official Scrafty and Barry of the B/W 2 Boards
#22amigo767Posted 8/22/2012 6:55:55 PM
erekwashere15 posted...
How can you hate the Therian forms yet prefer Therian Tornadus over regular Tornadus?

i caught that too, but didnt bring it up since i understood what he meant (i think lol)
---
Co-Leader of The Fight Club
No more Wifi fights.
#23Elec Man EXEPosted 8/22/2012 7:04:28 PM(edited)
I think the Therian forms are a big improvement over the originals, mainly because the originals were a bit too pallette-swapish (even though each one did have other details that were changed beyond just color). Though I don't hate the original forms or anything, they were alright, but not amazing. I still like the new forms better, they have more individuality, and even putting aside the similar appearence of the original forms I still like the new forms better just on looks of each alone. Especially Landorous' therian form, who not only looks much better but is probably one of my favorite legendaries ever appearence-wise.

Tornadous' new form is my least favorite of the 3, though. Its a bit too standard. Its a bird, nothing really interesting or unique about it. Though it is the best looking shiny of the 3, so I guess thats something.
---
~ Master of Electricity ~
Electro: 0518-6613-7620 - Pokemon White
#24Bunny Destiny 2Posted 8/23/2012 12:40:46 AM
Elec Man EXE posted...
Tornadous' new form is my least favorite of the 3, though. Its a bit too standard. Its a bird, nothing really interesting or unique about it.

False, it is quite the opposite in fact. It is a harpy, making it actually one of the most interesting and unique ones in the whole series.
---
Official Lopunny of the Pokemon B/W and B2/W2 boards.
#251998_z(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2012 1:41:08 AM
erekwashere15 posted...

Actually, it was:
I don't like Landorus and Thundurus in their Therian Formes, but I like Tornadus because it's the best looking Therian Forme between those 3 IMO

Overruled!
---
Official Shedinja of the Pokemon B/W 2 boards.
R - Rocket Scientist and Sucker Punch Master