This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Odd thing you do in Pokemon games

#1MetaDeDeDePosted 9/21/2012 9:39:08 AM
in this topic can feel freed to post all of the odd thing you do in a pokemon game:

In the 4th and 5th gen game I go behind the character of the opposite of the MC I am playing and talk to them to face me and them save so that in my eye it look like the MC is kissing that person. I tried doing it with Iris in White but she was too small.

I think I might rather play as the Male MC this time because of Skyla, Elesa and the joy I get everytime time I do this to a Female NPC that is not married.

What is the odd stuff you like to do in Pokemon games?
---
If you fully love and believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, please put this as your signature.
Iris's Official Future Husband
#2crunchy612Posted 9/21/2012 9:40:03 AM
I always get them puzzles wrong on purpose to get more exp.
---
Proud Quitting Returner. We may be idiots, but we're the idiots of QR!
Now Playing: Megaman Starforce, Pokemon Conquest, Luminous Arc, DotA2
#3Ultimate_Nova_XPosted 9/21/2012 9:41:29 AM
crunchy612 posted...
I always get them puzzles wrong on purpose to get more exp.

^^^

Also, I release all Pokemon I catch.
---
"Do not fail to commit an act of kindness just because it is small in scale; Do not commit an evil act just because it is small in scale." ~Liu Bei
#4DragonDark066Posted 9/21/2012 9:43:30 AM
i got a female pikachu lv 7 in a hevay ball
#5MetaDeDeDe(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2012 9:50:03 AM
I also like to go to the Pokemon Musicial and enter pokemon are the same gender that the game state is popular toward
Exmaple
If i do Stardom, I will choose a pokemon that is a male.
---
If you fully love and believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, please put this as your signature.
#6SilverSaint7Posted 9/21/2012 9:53:02 AM
I have never worn pants while playing a pokemon game.
---
My swagger brings all the scrubs to the yard.
#7patkelly929Posted 9/21/2012 10:15:30 AM
I start a new game and take a drink whenever a Pokemon levels up.
---
"Gary was here. Ash is a loser!" = Greatest Tramp Stamp Ever
#8MetaDeDeDe(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2012 10:17:20 AM
I have feeling toward Iris.

Just look at the last line of my sig and you will understand, but that is for reason: I don't have a girlfriend and I don't know if I ever will. Iris and I also happen to use Hydreigon on our teams.
---
#9TheShunnedPosted 9/21/2012 10:19:25 AM
MetaDeDeDe posted...

Just look at the last line of my sig and you will understand, but that is for reason: I don't have a girlfriend and I don't know if I ever will. Iris and I also happen to use Hydreigon on our teams.

Your entire sig is garbage.
---
I'll return someday.
#10SilverSaint7Posted 9/21/2012 10:20:24 AM(edited)
MetaDeDeDe posted...

You won't get one if you keep saying s*** like that. And all that other stuff you said too.
---
My swagger brings all the scrubs to the yard.