This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Odd thing you do in Pokemon games

#121Mistress_Zelda_Posted 10/3/2012 9:57:23 AM
MetaDeDeDe posted...
I like to make fan-topic about the the girls and women in the Pokemon games...I think I might do a Lenora Fan topic.

Please do. Lenora is my favorite female Gym Leader. :)
---
When skies are gray and you say you are blue,
I'll send the sun smiling through!
#122MetaDeDeDe(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 8:58:20 AM
Mistress_Zelda_ posted...
MetaDeDeDe posted...
I like to make fan-topic about the the girls and women in the Pokemon games...I think I might do a Lenora Fan topic.

Please do. Lenora is my favorite female Gym Leader. :)

I already did and here's the link:http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/661226-pokemon-black-version-2/64217749

Please forgive this topic for it's bumpy start and I hope you have a good time posting.
---
I love and believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it
Iris's Official Future Husband.
#123Iiquid_marioPosted 10/4/2012 5:17:35 PM
i hate to just walk into a building in a pkmn game. So before i enter a building i make sure im on a bike and I center the character so she/he is aligned perfectly with the door and then enter...

think thats weird? I like the bike so much that in HGSS y'know how your poke follows you? Well when i would leave a building or cave i wouldnt go too far out. I'd make sure i was right in front of the door so my pokemon follower wouldnt be...out of its pokeball following me. Then i'd hop on the bike. I'd always do this because there is a slight delay when getting on the bike when your pokemon is following you. I dont like any interruptions when getting on and off the bike so i would ALWAYS make sure i was in a situation where i'd have my back towards some kind of door or cave opening
---
"annnd that's how i trolled them"
Pokemon Black FC: 4427-0788-3787