This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

More facts and trivia.

#121TwilightRaver(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 1:08:46 PM
Technically, Red can be considered a Champion, since he bested the previous Champion (Blue), and was bested by Lance (presumably, since Lance is the current Kanto Champion)

And on top of that, he shows up in the Champion league in the PWT.

Speaking of Red... after you defeat a trainer in the PWT, they show up in the lobby. Red never does. This is something I pointed out in my previous topic. Again, it's not like he'd have anything to say (probably just some more ellipses) but I do wonder where he goes.
---
Oh, youth... guided by the servant of the goddess...
Unite earth and sky, and bring light to the land.
#122jayman7Posted 10/3/2012 3:12:11 PM
reaverz posted...
jayman7 posted...
reaverz posted...
I'm sure that this could have been rectified by now, but I guess for the sake of consistency they've left Nidorina and Nidoqueen in the No Eggs group.

Given that you can now breed Nidorino and Nidoking with Ditto to get NidoranF (I believe this changed in the fifth gen), I'm 100% confident it could have been rectified by now.

I had forgotten about that, you're right. I assume that Gen III was when it was fixed then, as evidenced by Wynaut and Azurill. Since their Eggs are only made under certain conditions, it seems that breeding is now programmed so that each Pokemon species has a list of the Pokemon that can be found in their Eggs as opposed to following a "lowest evolutionary form" code.

I'd not heard of it being fixed until the fifth gen came out; indeed, many said that Volbeat + Ditto could not produce Illumise eggs until the fifth gen came out and people discovered otherwise.

If one had a chart, pulled from the game, that showed what would hatch from eggs, it would make it easier to check, but the only site that keeps charts like those that I know of is Veekun, and they don't have it as far as I know.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#123crunchy612Posted 10/3/2012 8:27:49 PM
The Hoenn Elite 4, Wally, May, Brendan, Birch, Leaf Archie and Maxie are the only (important) characters whose sprites or artwork haven't been updated to the DS style.
---
Proud Quitting Returner.
Volt White Shiny Hunt! Latest Caught: Lunatone Latest Bred: Beldum On The Way: Ralts
#124CharizardFirePosted 10/3/2012 9:52:30 PM
The Aron line can't learn any Rock-type moves by leveling up.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
The official Charizard of the Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 boards.
#125TwilightRaver(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 10:06:59 PM
crunchy612 posted...
The Hoenn Elite 4, Wally, May, Brendan, Birch, Leaf Archie and Maxie are the only (important) characters whose sprites or artwork haven't been updated to the DS style.

I would say Agatha and Lorelei are important too, at least Bruno and Lance had updated appearances in HGSS.
---
Oh, youth... guided by the servant of the goddess...
Unite earth and sky, and bring light to the land.
#126crunchy612Posted 10/3/2012 11:09:08 PM
Oh crap, sorry! xD Totally forgot HGSS has a different E4 than FRLG haha.
---
Proud Quitting Returner.
Volt White Shiny Hunt! Latest Caught: Lunatone Latest Bred: Beldum On The Way: Ralts
#127crunchy612Posted 10/3/2012 11:28:15 PM
In their Incarnate forme, Thundurus and Tornadus have the base stats. Landorus has 20 more BST than both of them.

In Therian forme, Thundurus gains more SpA, Landorus gains more Attack and Tornadus........... Becomes bulkier at the cost of offense. >_> one would think it'd be Landorus to gain bulk while Tornadus gains Atk equal to Thundurus' SpA but noooooo...
---
Proud Quitting Returner.
#128the_cajun88Posted 10/3/2012 11:56:01 PM
dedledledle WHOOOOOOOP!!!
---
The University of Tennessee Alumni
http://i40.tinypic.com/10p3kmw.jpg
#129the_cajun88Posted 10/4/2012 3:30:26 PM
Also, Frosslass's arms are coming out of her f***ing head.
---
The University of Tennessee Alumni
http://i40.tinypic.com/10p3kmw.jpg
#130ShenanigansMan2Posted 10/4/2012 3:31:19 PM
the_cajun88 posted...
Also, Frosslass's arms are coming out of her f***ing head.

So are Drapion's
---
Every time someone reads this signature, a puppy dies
..You monster