This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any pokemon u deeply dislike?

#111MugilokoPosted 10/2/2012 5:47:55 PM
Emolga, it keeps in the way of my Audino grinding.
---
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725. In this world, people don't help, they give links.Official Zoroark of the Pokemon boards
#112MegawizardPosted 10/2/2012 5:53:49 PM
Death to all Scrafty.
---
^( ' ' )^
#113Biggie36Posted 10/2/2012 6:07:16 PM
A lot of gen 5 poke's were deeply hated by me, but I think there are gems
---
Black fc: 3482 7665 9790
*WARNING* most, if not all my posts are joke related and are to be taken at " no s****s given " level
#114Birth_By_SorrowPosted 10/2/2012 6:11:52 PM
Pikachu
#115thedeerzordPosted 10/2/2012 6:15:36 PM
Zubat and Crobat. There confuse rays always gets to me
---
I'm going to declare independence from the U.S. Then I'm going to shoot myself. Creating the shortest civil war in the history of man kind.
#116BinoBluntMasterPosted 10/2/2012 6:19:31 PM
druddigon he looks so stupid
---
Black FC: 0863 0603 7969
#117NowujaloPosted 10/2/2012 6:27:04 PM
SilverSaint7 posted...
The Snivy line in general because I was so hyped for them before the games came out and it turned out to be the worst starter I've ever played with. Even Chikorita was more usable than this thing and Chikorita had almost every gym and Elite Four working against it. To me, the fact that it may get Contrary at some point isn't enough to make up for its pre-Contrary awfulness. I also hate when people say Serperior's a better pokemon than Emboar and Samurott purely based on looks.

Everything in this post I agree with
but at the end of the day its just a video game.
---
The Boss: Jack Kill Me
Naked Snake: I can't!, I'm trying to get the "No Kill Trophy" on European Extreme
#118DamorahTalsetPosted 10/2/2012 6:52:33 PM
Nosepass.
---
I don't a fondness to Borat. I don't how it did outrageous; haven't they ever interneted? We have Goat's Sea and Celebrating Lemons. - Gandob
#119TehTrumpCardPosted 10/2/2012 6:57:30 PM
Druddigon, it has no reason to be in the game when Haxorus it the superior Pure Dragon.

Flareon, 2nd highest Attack of all Fire types and can't learn Flare Blitz.

Sableye damn bulky haxoring BAMF! Just go away!

Charizard. He's not a dragon. There's an entire region full of better Fire Pokemon

Blastoise. Once again, an entire region full of better Water Pokemon. Except maybe Psyduck/Golduck and Seel/Dewgong.

Gengar. Doesn't require Levitate since it's battle sprite is ever so obviously standing. You've changed other Pokemons' abilities for their last evolution, so why not Gengar's to something that makes more sense. I blame Gen 3 for this because they were the beginning of the ability thing. Not saying I hate abilities, just Gengar w/ Levitate.

Skitty/Delcatty, Glameow/Purguly, Purrloin/Liepard. I just honestly feel Meowth/Persian does a better job as a Cat Pokemon.

Darkrai. How to make an Uber, Uber. Step 1. Let it be the only of it's type in it's tier. Step 2. Give it a unique ability that relies on a status problem. Step 3. Give it a signature move that plays on this. Step 4. Give it a stylish design. Step 5. Profit & Fans!
---
Only the person who has wisdom can read the most foolish one from the history. It's funnier that man exceeds the speed of light than fish start living on land.
#120cabbit82Posted 10/2/2012 7:03:29 PM
Dunsparce and Wobuffet because theyre the two most useless pokemon ever. Cubchoo cause his moves use runny snot. Magikarp until it turns into Gyrados cause its basically useless til then. Thats basically it except for cocoon pokemon til they evolve.