This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any pokemon u deeply dislike?

#31Panda-KunPosted 10/2/2012 12:36:20 PM
ptreemf12 posted...
Reborn_Sigma posted...
Regigigas.

I feel it's a weak Pokemon that devalues the individual Regis and doesn't fit their backstory/concept. We'd be better off without it.

This! >_> I'm not a huge fan of the individual Regis either, but Regigigas is awful. Does any one else think generation 4 is a big mess? Not the games themselves, but the pokemon...

Whatchu talkin about foo? Sky Giratina is soooo awesome!
---
The hottest girl alive..? That goes to Miss Hanzhou. I could watch that woman strut her stuff all day long. She is the epitome of very sexy.
#32Panda-KunPosted 10/2/2012 12:37:04 PM
kabigon20 posted...
I hate, hate, hate, hate, HATE Blissey.

Only cuz it whupped YO ASS, amirite?
---
The hottest girl alive..? That goes to Miss Hanzhou. I could watch that woman strut her stuff all day long. She is the epitome of very sexy.
#33Panda-KunPosted 10/2/2012 12:38:14 PM
PhantomLink1 posted...
Off the top of my head, I don't like how Pignite/Emboar look but I don't hate them enough to want them gone.

I like em' DELICIOUS.
---
#34TyranidomegaPosted 10/2/2012 12:38:33 PM
None really. Thres no Pokemon I dislike, only ones that I really like
---
http://i.imgur.com/WgpEA.jpg
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.
#35Panda-KunPosted 10/2/2012 12:39:09 PM
SilverSaint7 posted...
The Snivy line in general because I was so hyped for them before the games came out and it turned out to be the worst starter I've ever played with. Even Chikorita was more usable than this thing and Chikorita had almost every gym and Elite Four working against it. To me, the fact that it may get Contrary at some point isn't enough to make up for its pre-Contrary awfulness. I also hate when people say Serperior's a better pokemon than Emboar and Samurott purely based on looks.

Snivy was awesomely awfully cool looking. Smudge look.
---
#36ShenanigansMan2Posted 10/2/2012 12:39:52 PM
Illumise. I hate its design, and Volbeat completely outshines it because of Tail Glow.
---
Every time someone reads this signature, a puppy dies
..You monster
#37Panda-KunPosted 10/2/2012 12:40:42 PM
I'm a biiiggggg fan panda. I like em all Except that trashbag. He was trash.
---
#38Panda-KunPosted 10/2/2012 12:41:39 PM
ShenanigansMan2 posted...
Illumise. I hate its design, and Volbeat completely outshines it because of Tail Glow.

It Soviet Russian, Illumise hates YOU.

inb4itscOLDinhere.
---
#39SephirothtPosted 10/2/2012 12:42:11 PM
Panda-Kun posted...
I'm a biiiggggg fan panda. I like em all Except that trashbag. He was trash.

Well duh. XD
---
Officially faved Ninetales on the B2 Board
Retired Executive.
#40BrightSeraphPosted 10/2/2012 12:42:18 PM
I deeply dislike Heatran. It looks like a metal turd.