This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Don't ya think it's time...

#1MK_GodPosted 10/3/2012 12:57:00 AM
to put the Pokemon series down...? I mean come on, a gear pokemon, an ice cream cone pokemon, and a trash bag pokemon...
---
@NCrediblyJACK3D
#2Serebii from SPPPosted 10/3/2012 1:00:15 AM
MK_God posted...
to put the Pokemon series down...? I mean come on, a gear pokemon, an ice cream cone pokemon, and a trash bag pokemon...

A sludge Pokémon, a magnet Pokémon, a Pokémon shaped like a PokéBall? A seal Pokémon called Seel?

Please.
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#3LorenzoTheComicPosted 10/3/2012 1:04:11 AM
It's not like I would give up Pokémon two years ago because of that.
---
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 3525-9345-0509 Kibago, I am a Pokemon Editor!
PGL Nickname: Chillarmy07 http://en.pokemon-gl.com/profile/?id=3047996#/
#4KibalnuzukaPosted 10/3/2012 1:06:11 AM
Serebii from SPP posted...
MK_God posted...

A sludge Pokémon, a magnet Pokémon, a Pokémon shaped like a PokéBall? A seal Pokémon called Seel?

Please.

thank you.

these gen 5 haters make me sick.
---
Official Dunsparce of the PMD3 board
Check my profile for FCs.
#5SephirothtPosted 10/3/2012 1:10:13 AM
Serebii from SPP posted...
MK_God posted...

Please.

I think I'm gonna save this in a notepad file and just copypaste whenever I see this topic again. (If it isn't already said) -_--
---
Officially faved Ninetales on the B2 Board
Retired Executive.
#6MK_God(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 1:11:40 AM
Maybe I just grew out of it...I was young around the time of the original. But still, a trash bag? That one really makes me think. Plus all the pokemon I grew up with looked pissed off and awesome. Now they're all kiddish. I wouldn't be so disappointed if they would just make them look badass again.
---
@NCrediblyJACK3D
#7noname2lazyPosted 10/3/2012 1:15:59 AM
MK_God posted...
Maybe I just grew out of it...I was young around the time of the original. But still, a trash bag? That one really makes me think. Plus all the pokemon I grew up with looked pissed off and awesome. Now they're all kiddish. I wouldn't be so disappointed if they would just make them look badass again.

a lot of gen 5 pokemon look badass imo
#8Ultimate_Nova_XPosted 10/3/2012 1:19:08 AM
My least liked Pokemon are in fact, Betbeton and Dustas.

I'll just wait until GF releases another ridiculous dirty Pokemon. Either in Gen 6 or Gen 9.
---
http://y2u.be/OZP6bcKgZ1w
New Onimusha game!...sort of...
#9A_Bit_Of_CharmPosted 10/3/2012 1:41:06 AM
MK_God posted...

Because you know, Darkrai, Giratina, Hydreigon, Aggron, Bisharp look like they came out of childrens books. WTF a lot of pokemon are way more badass than the first gen. The first gen is my least favorite its overrated and boring. Everyone keeps saying the first gen is the best. when to a lot of people it truly is not. All the first gen has is a few good pokemon while the rest just plain and simple SUCK ASS.

If youre not a true pokemon fan mabye you should leave these BW2 boards. Just go play the first games and stop looking at the cooler and more improved pokemon.
---
Pokemon Black FC: 3396 7944 8255
#10SwagodilePosted 10/3/2012 1:51:28 AM
http://bogleech.com/pokemon/trash.html

All arguments against Garbodor invalid.

Lolno, Gen 1's designs were by the far the most "kiddish". The newer Pokemon are the ones who look pissed off.
---
I <3 tsundere