This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is this worth purchasing a DS to play?

#1ChainsawnukkaPosted 10/3/2012 1:16:59 PM
My local GameStop has a perfect condition used DSiXL and I was wondering if this game was good enough to rebuy a DS again?
---
If this topic had a face I'd punch it.
PSN: lLikeToParty GT: Spotted Cotton
#2PkmTrainerAbramPosted 10/3/2012 1:23:23 PM
Why the hell would you sell your DS? Especially if you are a Pokemon fan?
---
Currently playing: Animal Crossing DS, Pokemon Platinum/Heartgold(JPN)
#3Chainsawnukka(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 1:30:04 PM
Because something else came out that was worth selling it for I don't know? I asked a question if you're not going to answer don't post.
---
#4P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 10/3/2012 1:35:05 PM
Absolutely. Even worth buying a 3DS to play, regardless whether it's even on the system xD
---
Official Lugia of the Pokemon BW2 Boards
#5AnclationPosted 10/3/2012 1:39:53 PM
You might as well invest in a 3DS at this point (or even a 3DS XL, seeing how the next generation of Pokemon will almost certainly be 3DS-exclusive), unless that used DSi XL you mentioned is really, really cheap.
#6Chainsawnukka(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 1:42:34 PM
I'll eventually get the 3DSXL, probably when Fire emblem comes out on it. But right now I just want something to take with me and play Pokemon whenever
---
#7Second_ChancesPosted 10/3/2012 1:43:19 PM
Just buy a 3DS. And keep it.
#8reaverzPosted 10/3/2012 1:48:25 PM
These games have bonus content only obtainable on a 3DS system, so if you don't have any DS it may be wise to invest in one now. The next generation is sure to be released on the 3DS, as well...
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#9Chainsawnukka(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 2:14:40 PM
I'm trading in my Vita getting $150 for it. The DsiXL is $90. I don't want to spend any real cash cause I leave for Basic on the 23rd. That's why I'm not investing in the 3DS yet. I can get a ds and the game and not spend a dime.
---
#10PkmTrainerAbramPosted 10/3/2012 3:02:27 PM
Chainsawnukka posted...
Because something else came out that was worth selling it for I don't know? I asked a question if you're not going to answer don't post.

And if you sell your DS and Pokemon because something else comes out in the future, then what?

It actually did address your question, though not directly. Would you sell the DS and Pokemon game if something else came along? Is it worth losing money because of that possibility? In other words, do YOU think it's worth it?

If you would sell these for something else, then no, it's not worth it. If you're buying a system make sure there are at least 5 games you want for it, otherwise it's not worth it.
---
Currently playing: Animal Crossing DS, Pokemon Platinum/Heartgold(JPN)