This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

We find out the final fate of team rocket in only a few hours

#11qaqa1Posted 10/3/2012 9:23:28 PM
Your thoughts on the matter?
---
Official Keldeo #1 Piplup fan and bug type gym leader of the Pokemon Black/White 2 boards. I frequently use a tablet so excuse my spelling/grammer.
#2pkmnpkmnPosted 10/3/2012 10:06:39 PM
I won't miss them, they've been getting steadily worse since the orange islands and if TR was axed in sinnoh, chimchar and piplup received less screentime and paul gets humiliated more often like vs brandon it would have been the perfect series.
---
The Offical Groudon Oof the POkemon Black and White 2 Boards.
#3HomeRowedPosted 10/3/2012 10:09:17 PM
This is the anime, right? Team Rocket will still stick around. I don't even know what's happening or why there's some "fate" to be decided, but I do know that the anime is terrible and since Team Rocket is part of what makes it terrible, Team Rocket can't leave the show.
---
HOME ROWED
they're not rocks, they're minerals
#4iSwagX2Posted 10/3/2012 10:11:21 PM
Team Rocket has sucked since the start of Gen 3
---
Original Trainer: iSwagX | iSwag ---->Are En Gee<----
Pokemon Black FC: 4771-4707-0455
#5Capitan_KidPosted 10/3/2012 10:15:45 PM
Team Rocket is what makes Pokemon pokemon. You cant take them out!
---
Not changing sig until I have sex.
Started 7/29/2012
#61998_zPosted 10/4/2012 12:02:43 AM
TR getting more serious and less screentime is just a sign that the anime may end in a short time.
---
People who like Froslass and/or Swampert just like I do: 1
Official Shedinja of the Pokemon B/W 2 boards || R - Rocket Scientist
#7kanime_yutaPosted 10/4/2012 12:11:05 AM
1998_z posted...
TR getting more serious and less screentime is just a sign that the anime may end in a short time.

And not a tear will be shed.
---
Furry pride! "Yiff in hell, you say? Gladly!"
#8Serebii from SPPPosted 10/4/2012 12:12:33 AM
1998_z posted...

That's the most spurious reasoning I have ever heard.
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#9RazieruPosted 10/4/2012 12:13:12 AM
Team Rocket, er Jesse, James, and Meowth more accurately, have sucked since the good old days of Kanto. They have done the same old tired and dumb **** over and over again every damn episode SINCE. What the hell else IS THERE for them to do? Try and fail even harder at annoying everyone and catching Pikachu again? They are long overdue for getting axed. Their antics are one of the reasons the anime sucks so hard. Jesus I stop watching that crap since the Johto days. -_-

/suppressed rant
---
Fanboys, especially Nintendo fanboys, are what's horribly WRONG with the video game industry.
#10LexifoxPosted 10/4/2012 12:16:03 AM
JJ&M have historically been the best part of the series and I would dearly love it if silly TR had their own series.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod