The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I wanted to learn more about Flareon. Here's what I found:

#1MileRunPosted 10/4/2012 12:15:04 PM
Red/Blue:
-When storing thermal energy in its body, its temperature could soar to over 1,600 degrees.

Yellow:
-It has a flame chamber inside its body. It inhales, then blows out fire that is over 3,000F degrees.

Stadium:
-Its fiery breath reaches close to 3,000 degrees. Its body temperature exceeds 1,650 degrees when storing fire inside.

Gold:
-It stores some of the air it inhales in its internal flame pouch, which heats it to over 3,000 degrees.

Silver:
-It fluffs out its fur collar to cool down its body temperature, which can reach 1,650 degrees.

Crystal:
-Once it has stored up enough heat, this Pokémon's body temperature can reach up to 1700 degrees.

Ruby/Sapphire:
-Flareon's fluffy fur has a functional purpose - it releases heat into the air so that its body does not get excessively hot. This Pokémon's body temperature can rise to a maximum of 1,650 degrees F.

Emerald:
-Flareon's fluffy fur releases heat into the air so that its body does not get excessively hot. Its body temperature can rise to a maximum of 1,650 degrees F.

FireRed:
-It has a flame bag inside its body. After inhaling deeply, it blows out flames of nearly 3,100 degrees Fahrenheit.

LeafGreen:
-When storing thermal energy in its body, its temperature can soar to over 1,600 degrees Fahrenheit.

Diamond/Pearl:
-It has a flame sac in its body. Its body temperature tops 1,650 degrees Fahrenheit before battle.

Platinum:
-Inhaled air is heated in the flame sac in its body to an intense fire over 3,000 degrees Fahrenheit.

HeartGold:
-It stores some of the air it inhales in its internal flame pouch, which heats it to over 3,000 degrees Fahrenheit.

SoulSilver:
-It fluffs out its fur collar to cool down its body temperature, which can reach 1,650 degrees Fahrenheit.

Black/White:
-Inhaled air is heated in the flame sac in its body to an intense fire over 3,000 degrees Fahrenheit.

Black 2/White 2:
-Inhaled air is carried to its flame sac, heated, and exhaled as fire that reaches over 3,000 degrees F.

Flareon's body temperature and flames get really, really hot. Nice. Anything else, Game Freak?
---
I claim to be the official Porygon2 of the Pokemon Black 2 board.
Scientist MileRun: WaRy associate
#2kirbydude385Posted 10/4/2012 12:25:26 PM
to be fair, 3000 Fahrenheit is basically 1650 Celsius
---
Official Manectric and Creator of the B/W and BW2 Boards Clan
Official Dawn of the BW2 Boards
Khaini: XigbarsHoe, XolvanoraX, Zweilous2
#3FwahmPosted 10/4/2012 12:29:14 PM
inb4 Magcargo
#4LagfilePosted 10/4/2012 12:46:29 PM
You left this one:

"Even with his absurd attack, it can't learn Flare Blitz."

:#
---
Go Candice! Say it with me: Candice! yay!
HG and Emerald Calamitous Challenge. Planning: B2 Calamitous Challange. Platinum, Black and LG CC complete.
#5paradoxworldPosted 10/4/2012 1:38:01 PM
This is probably what I assume to be mostly translation errors.

3000F is aprox 1650C.

Translators probably added C/F carelessly and never documented it for consistency.
---
216.152.65.156 - PM me if this means anything to you. :D
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
#6MileRun(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 1:40:15 PM
paradoxworld posted...
This is probably what I assume to be mostly translation errors.

3000F is aprox 1650C.

Translators probably added C/F carelessly and never documented it for consistency.

Actually, they are two different values. 3000 degrees F refers to Flareon's fire breath and 1650 degrees F refers to Flareon's body temperature.

This topic was more about how Game Freak can't really think of anything else to say about Flareon other than, "Yeah, it's pretty warm."
---
I claim to be the official Porygon2 of the Pokemon Black 2 board.
Scientist MileRun: WaRy associate
#7swordshiftPosted 10/4/2012 1:43:32 PM
Poor Flareon.. nothing else interesting to say about it other than its inconsistent heat.
#8Brandon042487Posted 10/4/2012 1:45:06 PM
In short flareon has a hot body
---
Time... line?
Time isn't made of lines! It is made of circles. That is why clocks are round.
#9SilverSaint7Posted 10/4/2012 2:04:54 PM
Just wow... I guess they really don't give a **** about Flareon if they can't even be bothered to come up with a pokedex entry that says more than "It's really f***ing hot okay?"
---
My swagger brings all the scrubs to the yard.
#10reaverzPosted 10/4/2012 2:08:05 PM
swordshift posted...
Poor Flareon.. nothing else interesting to say about it other than its inconsistent heat.

It's actually pretty consistent since its body temperature is always stated to be around 1650 degrees while the flames it breathes are said to be 3000 degrees...
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]