This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Medals ... did we really need an achievement system for this series?

#51hellslingerPosted 10/6/2012 7:38:00 AM
There are people who would care about it, I'm not one of them but I don't see it as a negative to add them. Doesn't hurt me in anyway.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Qf7Mh.jpg
#52CelebityPosted 10/6/2012 7:42:20 AM
It adds more substance and replay value to the game. As you know, Black and White 1 ran out of things to do very quickly. The medals are just another thing to do if you've run out of things to do.
#53MugilokoPosted 10/6/2012 7:46:05 AM
Achievements are a really cool feature and one thing that i really want to do when i get B2.
---
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725. In this world, people don't help, they give links.Official Zoroark of the Pokemon boards
#54Panda-KunPosted 10/6/2012 7:53:21 AM
*Looks at username* OH! I get it. Haha, nice one TC :3
---
The hottest girl alive..? That goes to Miss Hanzhou. I could watch that woman strut her stuff all day long. She is the epitome of very sexy.
#55PkmTrainerAbramPosted 10/6/2012 7:55:31 AM
This topic is unbelievable. You guys are complaining about elitists but coming across like the thing you hate. The trolls here suck, plain and simple. You just add them to your Ignore List or don't respond to thier posts. Just watch how mad they get. Regaurdless, the trolls around here suck. Prerelease is worse than after release anyway.

I would much rather have room decoration/berry growing back in the games than the medal system, but oh well. I don't even use the DW at all and I'm not complaining about it. Much.
---
Currently playing: Animal Crossing DS, Pokemon Platinum/Heartgold(JPN)
#56MilsoPosted 10/6/2012 8:16:17 AM
Why not? Achievements just add more in-game goals and challenges. I don't understand the people who go out and buy Xbox games just to get their achievements, but there's no reason to go all hipster about them either.
---
rawr
#57lucascgPosted 10/6/2012 8:23:38 AM
Achievements are a incentive to some players to keep playing. If you're not this kind of gamer and simply don't care about achievements, just ignore them.
---
F this sig! F... for FABULOUS!
Steam - Luke CG | PSN - LucasCostantini
#58SchoolRumblePosted 10/6/2012 8:32:37 AM
What a whiner. It's not like it add's anything negative to the game.
---
PSN: BlindyTwo
Gamertag: Blindy II
#59banjo kazooiePosted 10/6/2012 10:04:26 AM
Pkmn Tranier Abram posted...
This topic is unbelievable. You guys are complaining about elitists but coming across like the thing you hate.

I know, right? "Achievements are bad, and anyone who likes them is inferior to me." That's what they sound like.
---
*(int *)nullptr = 0;
http://me.veekun.com/blog/2012/04/09/php-a-fractal-of-bad-design/
#60Swaggamer9000Posted 10/6/2012 10:23:48 AM
" omg i hate medals! I know they have no negative effect on gameplay, give lots of people fun goals to reach for and more incentive to play the game but people are gonna brag and hurt my feelings! What a bad decision!" = this topic
---
Leader of the illuminaughty...