This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ludicolo is quite simply the best gen 3 Pokemon

#31GalladetheGreatPosted 10/6/2012 9:06:45 AM
ssj_duelist posted...
Chaos_Missile posted...
He's the reason I ask why do people consider Wallace a weaker Champion than Steven. No weakness and pretty hard to take down with some strong and hard hitting moves.

He's the sole reason Wallace is harder to beat than Steven.

Ludicolo laughs at Swampert, has the upper hand against Blaziken and just walls Sceptile.

It's bulky and has great special attack, plus double speed in rain (although not sure which ability Wallace's had).

And it has Double Team.
---
http://i.imgur.com/dNXZN.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/zr7iv.jpg
#32mralpha543Posted 10/6/2012 9:17:49 AM
ssj_duelist posted...
Chaos_Missile posted...
He's the reason I ask why do people consider Wallace a weaker Champion than Steven. No weakness and pretty hard to take down with some strong and hard hitting moves.

Ludicolo laughs at Swampert, has the upper hand against Blaziken and just walls Sceptile.

It's bulky and has great special attack, plus double speed in rain (although not sure which ability Wallace's had).

Wallace was hard to beat? LMAO
Swampert destroys his team with Earthquake.
Dig from most Pokemon gets rid of everything else.
My Swampert single-handedly took out the Entire Emerald E4.
Stevens team in Ruby gave my Swampert a bit more trouble though
Despite alot of his team being weak to water his Cradily Giga drained my Swampert and KO'd it. I relied on Machamp to Dynamic Punch the way to Victory.
---
Official Dusclops of the Pokemon B/W2 boards
Rocket Professor Al ~ R ~ Support Elesa! Rocket take over world!
#33kingjam1Posted 10/6/2012 9:26:44 AM
MrLancaster posted...
iSwagX2 posted...
MrLancaster posted...
The worst of the best generation. What a prestigious accolade.

Fixed.

LOL no gen 3 was terrible. Worst generation so far.

Agreed. I hate Hoenn more than any other region.
---
Can't think of anything
#34Chaos_MissilePosted 10/6/2012 9:32:56 AM
mralpha543 posted...
Wallace was hard to beat? LMAO
Swampert destroys his team with Earthquake.
Dig from most Pokemon gets rid of everything else.
My Swampert single-handedly took out the Entire Emerald E4.
Stevens team in Ruby gave my Swampert a bit more trouble though
Despite alot of his team being weak to water his Cradily Giga drained my Swampert and KO'd it. I relied on Machamp to Dynamic Punch the way to Victory.

GalladetheGreat posted...
ssj_duelist posted...
Chaos_Missile posted...

And it has Double Team.

And I used a Swampert in Emerald. Ludicolo and Milotic were the 2 biggest problems I had with Wallace's team. After taking down my Swampert, Ludicolo pretty much swept my team. I had more respect for Ludicolo after this.

Maybe if I had include the same Water type I used in my Ruby team, Lanturn...but I make it my general rule to never reuse Pokemon that I've used before in one version when going to the other version. Exceptions thus far: Garchomp and probably(as I'm debating) Drapion in Platinum(were used in my Pearl team) and Drapion will be caught and used again in White 2 , Gardevoir(a personal fav Psychic type) was used in Ruby and caught again in Emerald, Excadrill was used in White and will be recaught and used as my main in White 2, replacing my starter.
---
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008