This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I find it cruel that

#11cosmicstarfish1Posted 10/6/2012 7:39:27 AM
lol at people who still think the president controls this country... yeah right the president should wear a nascar jacket to show were hes getting all of his sleasy lobbying corporate money
#12iSwagX2Posted 10/6/2012 7:44:19 AM
Lexifox posted...
When I say "It doesn't count", I mean that presidents rarely, if ever, do what they want to do on the first term. They're too worried about being middley and making sure they can get a second term before they do any real work. It's not about doing a good job so much as doing an acceptable job while securing votes.

Yay. AP Government at work. (:

By middly he means that Presidents tend to stay moderate to appeal to the majority of American public & Senate. So they get reelected. (:
---
"RNG? That's my ****." | My OG Original Trainer: iSwagX
Pokemon Black FC: 4771-4707-0455
#13AmesangPosted 10/6/2012 7:58:29 AM
KHWyvern posted...
What side of Pokemon?

The red side, comrade!
---
"Help! Help! They've destroyed my cousin's brain!! Oh, my god! They've already milked you, haven't they?!!" -- Phoncible P. Bone
#14KHWyvernPosted 10/6/2012 8:01:05 AM
MK Sonic posted...
KHWyvern posted...
What side of Pokemon?

The red side, comrade!

Uh...okay then.
---
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
#15evillockePosted 10/6/2012 11:13:22 AM
spooky96 posted...
NarutoAxel3 posted...
Nobody cares dude.

---
Offical Breloom of all pokemon boards.
R.I.P Final fantasy: November 18, 2003.
#16RunebogglePosted 10/6/2012 11:31:39 AM
When I say "It doesn't count", I mean that presidents rarely, if ever, do what they want to do on the first term. They're too worried about being middley and making sure they can get a second term before they do any real work. It's not about doing a good job so much as doing an acceptable job while securing votes.

This is pretty much why I'm in favor of one six-year term for presidents. <_<
---
Si || A third had died in his bunk of natural causes--for a dagger in the heart quite naturally ends one's life.
#17ChangliniPosted 10/6/2012 12:27:25 PM
Runeboggle posted...

Has that ever been taken under consideration?
---
The refurbish NER, oh how you've redeemed me.
Walker, you're here because you wanted to be something you're not, a hero ~Konrad
#18mralpha543Posted 10/6/2012 12:33:19 PM
The President/Congress/House don't run the U.S.
You've all been told lies. The U.S. Government is run by <itanimullI<
---
Official Dusclops of the Pokemon B/W2 boards
Rocket Professor Al ~ R ~ Support Elesa! Rocket take over world!
#19mralpha543Posted 10/6/2012 12:33:21 PM
The President/Congress/House don't run the U.S.
You've all been told lies. The U.S. Government is run by <itanimullI<
---
Official Dusclops of the Pokemon B/W2 boards
Rocket Professor Al ~ R ~ Support Elesa! Rocket take over world!
#20deidara21Posted 10/6/2012 12:36:09 PM
Changlini posted...
Runeboggle posted...

Has that ever been taken under consideration?

It will never be considered.
---
"Do not lose your composure, do not break your stance, stretch out your awareness, and do not let your guard down for even a second."