I find it cruel that

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. I find it cruel that
4 years ago#11
lol at people who still think the president controls this country... yeah right the president should wear a nascar jacket to show were hes getting all of his sleasy lobbying corporate money
4 years ago#12
Lexifox posted...
When I say "It doesn't count", I mean that presidents rarely, if ever, do what they want to do on the first term. They're too worried about being middley and making sure they can get a second term before they do any real work. It's not about doing a good job so much as doing an acceptable job while securing votes.

Yay. AP Government at work. (:

By middly he means that Presidents tend to stay moderate to appeal to the majority of American public & Senate. So they get reelected. (:
"RNG? That's my ****." | My OG Original Trainer: iSwagX
Pokemon Black FC: 4771-4707-0455
4 years ago#13
KHWyvern posted...
What side of Pokemon?

The red side, comrade!
"Help! Help! They've destroyed my cousin's brain!! Oh, my god! They've already milked you, haven't they?!!" -- Phoncible P. Bone
4 years ago#14
MK Sonic posted...
KHWyvern posted...
What side of Pokemon?

The red side, comrade!

Uh...okay then.
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
4 years ago#15
spooky96 posted...
NarutoAxel3 posted...
Nobody cares dude.
Offical Breloom of all pokemon boards.
R.I.P Final fantasy: November 18, 2003.
4 years ago#16
When I say "It doesn't count", I mean that presidents rarely, if ever, do what they want to do on the first term. They're too worried about being middley and making sure they can get a second term before they do any real work. It's not about doing a good job so much as doing an acceptable job while securing votes.

This is pretty much why I'm in favor of one six-year term for presidents. <_<
Si || A third had died in his bunk of natural causes--for a dagger in the heart quite naturally ends one's life.
4 years ago#17
Runeboggle posted...

Has that ever been taken under consideration?
The refurbish NER, oh how you've redeemed me.
Walker, you're here because you wanted to be something you're not, a hero ~Konrad
4 years ago#18
The President/Congress/House don't run the U.S.
You've all been told lies. The U.S. Government is run by <itanimullI<
Official Dusclops of the Pokemon B/W2 boards
Rocket Professor Al ~ R ~ Support Elesa! Rocket take over world!
4 years ago#19
The President/Congress/House don't run the U.S.
You've all been told lies. The U.S. Government is run by <itanimullI<
Official Dusclops of the Pokemon B/W2 boards
Rocket Professor Al ~ R ~ Support Elesa! Rocket take over world!
4 years ago#20
Changlini posted...
Runeboggle posted...

Has that ever been taken under consideration?

It will never be considered.
"Do not lose your composure, do not break your stance, stretch out your awareness, and do not let your guard down for even a second."
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. I find it cruel that

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived