This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

For some reason I feel like training a Magnemite.

#1hellslingerPosted 10/6/2012 7:35:09 AM
Shockingly (bad pun is bad) throughout the entire Pokemon series I've never raised one. Sure I've caught one and leveled it to get a Magneton and Magnezone but never for a team in game.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ULCRM.jpg
#2timpkmn89Posted 10/6/2012 7:48:33 AM
It'll be easy mode for this game since you'll evolve into Mangneton right around Chargestone Cave...
---
---
---
#3SlimeStackPosted 10/6/2012 8:32:48 AM
I'm the same. I think this is the first time Magnemite has been available early and is able to naturally become a Magnezone in-game. I'm hoping I can find 4 other Pokémon like that.
---
Most anticipated games: Assassin's Creed III, Ni No Kuni, Pokemon Black Version 2, Final Fantasy Dimensions (Android), Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
#4atrombatorePosted 10/6/2012 8:51:21 AM
I have always used a magnemite in every game. It is my favorite and has been since I got blue in 97. Now that I teach physics, it is still my favorite and one sits on my desk.
---
Number of people I have found who liked FFVIII and FFII more than FFVII:me + 42.5
XBL-Trombatox, PSN-Trombatox
#5Ytterbium_70Posted 10/6/2012 8:54:41 AM
Magnemite's available fairly early in Yellow and Heartgold/Soulsilver.

Not before the 2nd gym early, but in the first half of the game.
---
HK-47: The very best there is when you absolutely positively have to kill every meatbag in the room. Accept no substitutes!
#6SlimeStackPosted 10/6/2012 8:56:11 AM
Ytterbium_70 posted...

No Magnezone in those games though. :P

I always found it annoying that Gen IV made all the evolution locations Sinnoh exclusive. :S
---
Most anticipated games: Assassin's Creed III, Ni No Kuni, Pokemon Black Version 2, Final Fantasy Dimensions (Android), Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
#7Ytterbium_70Posted 10/6/2012 8:59:51 AM
SlimeStack posted...
Ytterbium_70 posted...

No Magnezone in those games though. :P

I always found it annoying that Gen IV made all the evolution locations Sinnoh exclusive. :S

^This, pretty much.
---
HK-47: The very best there is when you absolutely positively have to kill every meatbag in the room. Accept no substitutes!
#8kirbydude385Posted 10/6/2012 9:05:43 AM
magnemite makes roxie so freaking easy

immune to poison, and the only other moves her pokemon know are normal moves and pursuit. i swept her entire team with a level 18 magnemite and came out with 60% HP left
---
Official Manectric and Creator of the B/W and BW2 Boards Clan
Official Dawn of the BW2 Boards
Khaini: XigbarsHoe, XolvanoraX, Zweilous2
#9mralpha543Posted 10/6/2012 9:07:11 AM
I had a killer Magneton in Ruby. Too bad I lost it along with my First Swampert. My Ruby had been the first game where I had all my Pokemon at level 100. I cried when I lost it. Not really, but I was pretty upset.
---
Official Dusclops of the Pokemon B/W2 boards
Rocket Professor Al ~ R ~ Support Elesa! Rocket take over world!
#10hellslinger(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 12:41:54 PM
Well I think that settles it, I'm going to have one in my team.
---
http://i.imgur.com/I3KbN.jpg