The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

glad gamesop open 3 hours early

#1Sora542Posted 10/6/2012 11:31:43 AM
Topic, how many others are happy that gamestop is opening at 9am?
#2edinnuPosted 10/6/2012 11:32:24 AM
What? WHere did u get this blasphemous information from? Does this apply to all gamestops?
#3TRKeliaPosted 10/6/2012 11:33:27 AM
Please tell me where you got this information from, as I've been looking for Gamestop (either the website or their Facebook) to announce any information.
#4Sora542(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 11:34:37 AM
Did you guy call your local gamestop? I just called mine,and they confirmed that they will be opening up at 9am tomorrow morning.
#5TRKeliaPosted 10/6/2012 11:36:34 AM
Sora542 posted...
Did you guy call your local gamestop? I just called mine,and they confirmed that they will be opening up at 9am tomorrow morning.

Not yet.

I may have to. For Black and White they released the information on what stores were opening early or having a midnight release online. I just assumed that they would do the same this time around.
#6Sora542(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 11:41:43 AM
well since it is in the same region, and is merely a update version with new gym leaders/pokemon, and not a brand new pokemon game I'm sure they wont do a midnight release. If it was a brand new pokemon game, then it's possible that they will do a midnight release for it, but since it's just a updated version I wouldn't think a midnight release at any gamestop will happen. Now if there was another game coming out today that will be huge like CoD THEN they will do a midnight release.
#7TRKeliaPosted 10/6/2012 11:50:02 AM
Sora542 posted...
well since it is in the same region, and is merely a update version with new gym leaders/pokemon, and not a brand new pokemon game I'm sure they wont do a midnight release. If it was a brand new pokemon game, then it's possible that they will do a midnight release for it, but since it's just a updated version I wouldn't think a midnight release at any gamestop will happen. Now if there was another game coming out today that will be huge like CoD THEN they will do a midnight release.

I would not really call Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 an update because it is not like the previous generations where they just released a director's cut of the two main games for that generation. This time around it is a sequel that includes a new plot, new characters, new areas, etc.
#8wind64aPosted 10/6/2012 11:50:29 AM
Meh, I'm a late riser on the weekends. A worker from the local Gamestop called me to tell me that they are opening at 9 AM tomorrow earlier today.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
Strifehart is my OTP. FC: 4170-0917-6393 services performed at BSC: 1 Riley's Boyfriend on the BW2 boards.
#9Sora542(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 11:57:49 AM
Well I just meant that it is in the same region and alot of the same locations, sure it takes place 2 years after B/W and has new characters/plot and lot of things have changed, but to me it feels more of a expansion pack than the next pokemon game.
#10timpkmn89Posted 10/6/2012 12:09:42 PM
It's up to the individual Gamestop to open early. Call them and ask if they are.
---
---
---