This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Black to Black 2

#1KamiKazie44Posted 10/6/2012 11:30:55 AM
I'm not sure if this was asked on here before or not or if anyone knows...

Can you transfer pokemon from your Black version to Black 2? With ONE DS? Since I'm not sure why they would make people have 2 DS systems to do that... Also would they still be the level from black? Because than that's not too fair lmao...

Just wondering because I got the event pokemon recently and he has a new look in Black 2 and I want him on that game but I don't want him max level on black 2 to start the game...
#2solarisjediPosted 10/6/2012 11:32:29 AM
You still need two DS's.

Honestly, do you see two DS cart slots in any DS models?
---
Official Nidoking of the Pokemon Boards
#31upsuperPosted 10/6/2012 11:32:47 AM
No. How would that even work? Some sort of Stop 'n Swap feature where you have five seconds to pop one cart out and put in another?
---
http://www.backloggery.com/1upsuper
#4iSwagX2Posted 10/6/2012 11:34:05 AM
KamiKazie44 posted...

Can you transfer pokemon from your Black version to Black 2? With ONE DS? Since I'm not sure why they would make people have 2 DS systems to do that... Also would they still be the level from black? Because than that's not too fair lmao...

Just wondering because I got the event pokemon recently and he has a new look in Black 2 and I want him on that game but I don't want him max level on black 2 to start the game...

No. To trade you need 2 DS's there is no way to trade between the 2 games if the other game doesn't have a handheld to be inserted into.

It's always been that way. 2 Gameboys to Trade. 2 Gameboy Colors to Trade, so on....

You could get some one on Wi-Fi to help you trade by trading them the Pokemon from your Black Version, then get them to trade to your Black 2 Version.
---
"RNG? That's my ****." | My OG Original Trainer: iSwagX
Pokemon Black FC: 4771-4707-0455
#5KamiKazie44(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 11:34:49 AM
Lol don't have to be a smartass lol. I was just asking - Makes no sense for someone to need 2 DS systems to get for their own lol. That's all
#6KamiKazie44(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 11:35:32 AM
iSwagX2 posted...
KamiKazie44 posted...

No. To trade you need 2 DS's there is no way to trade between the 2 games if the other game doesn't have a handheld to be inserted into.

It's always been that way. 2 Gameboys to Trade. 2 Gameboy Colors to Trade, so on....

You could get some one on Wi-Fi to help you trade by trading them the Pokemon from your Black Version, then get them to trade to your Black 2 Version.

Okay thanks. Prob the best reply I got lol.
#7iSwagX2Posted 10/6/2012 11:38:05 AM
KamiKazie44 posted...
iSwagX2 posted...
KamiKazie44 posted...

Okay thanks. Prob the best reply I got lol.

Yeah, you're always going to get those smartass answers on GameFAQs...
---
"RNG? That's my ****." | My OG Original Trainer: iSwagX
Pokemon Black FC: 4771-4707-0455
#8KamiKazie44(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 11:42:44 AM
True - Just had to ask since I never transfered over before and wondering because I got that pokemon like 5 days ago.. EB Games/Gamestop event and that pokemon has a new look in B2 but I don't want him to be the level I have him at to start B2... I wouldn't use him then because it would defeat the purpose of having a challenge in the game lol.