This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Question about challenge mode

#1MirageMew2Posted 10/6/2012 1:37:31 PM
Is hard mode like a new game plus? Or does it start over the game if you want? Could someone who's unlocked hard mode restart their game with hard mode? Thanks.
---
"You add a plus douchebag to a minus douchebag, you've got like.. zero douchebags."
#2PalmerSenseiPosted 10/6/2012 1:41:25 PM
You can't start a new game with Challenge Mode on by yourself, you'll have to send it over to another file that has just started. You can turn it on without starting a new file when you unlock it.
---
http://i.imgur.com/QsLmk.jpg
#3-thundurus-Posted 10/6/2012 1:43:07 PM
I swear if i see this question again......
---
if life gives you melons, you are probably dyslexic
#4MirageMew2(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 1:43:40 PM
What's the point of having it post-game? The only way to get it is for someone to give it to you before you start?
---
"You add a plus douchebag to a minus douchebag, you've got like.. zero douchebags."
#5VergilsGirlPosted 10/6/2012 1:46:43 PM
-thundurus- posted...

Consider that there are people who really aren't sure what is going on. Challenge and Easy mode really aren't being clearly explained, -thundurus-. Everyone keeps saying that White2 can't transfer Challenge mode if it's sent to it, for example, but Serebii's site says that once challenge mode is transferred to White2, it can transfer to other Black2 and White2 games just fine. I'm not sure anyone knows what or who to believe without asking themselves.
---
Pokemon White FC: Oua yin/ 2838-5135-1067
Official head of the Kansas Assassin's branch for the ACIII boards
#6PalmerSenseiPosted 10/6/2012 1:47:02 PM
What's the point of having it post-game? The only way to get it is for someone to give it to you before you start?

If you plan on using it on a new file, then yes, it will have to be sent to you.
---
http://i.imgur.com/QsLmk.jpg
#7MirageMew2(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 1:49:58 PM(edited)
PalmerSensei posted...

If you plan on using it on a new file, then yes, it will have to be sent to you.

I can't be the only one that finds that redundant. But oh well, thanks.
---
#8-thundurus-Posted 10/6/2012 1:49:13 PM
-thundurus- posted...

Consider that there are people who really aren't sure what is going on. Challenge and Easy mode really aren't being clearly explained, -thundurus-. Everyone keeps saying that White2 can't transfer Challenge mode if it's sent to it, for example, but Serebii's site says that once challenge mode is transferred to White2, it can transfer to other Black2 and White2 games just fine. I'm not sure anyone knows what or who to believe without asking themselves.

serebii never lies. also it gets annoying seeing the same topic over and over again. I am afraid what will happen when the noobs appear.
---
lightning_deity pokefied
#9MirageMew2(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 1:51:02 PM
-thundurus- posted...
-thundurus- posted...

serebii never lies. also it gets annoying seeing the same topic over and over again. I am afraid what will happen when the noobs appear.

This is a message board, and as such these topics are inevitable. Do yourself a favor and ignore it if it bothers you.
---
#10VergilsGirlPosted 10/6/2012 1:53:39 PM
-thundurus- posted...
-thundurus- posted...

Being incorrect isn't the same as lying, and there are a lot of people saying it over and over. I'm guessing I'll have to playthrough and see who's right. And new players will be new players, and I myself have often asked something that had been answered ten or twenty times rather than try to read through the posts that often contain alot of 'geeze you're stupid' style comments or replies that aren't even close to what was asked.
---
Pokemon White FC: Oua yin/ 2838-5135-1067
Official head of the Kansas Assassin's branch for the ACIII boards