Worth buying a DS for?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Worth buying a DS for?
4 years ago#1
Haven't played a Pokemon game probably since the sapphire days. For whatever reason this game caught my eye...and I've somewhat been contemplating buying a ds if I can get one for cheap.

So do you guys think a ds of some sort is worth it? What kind of ds should I be looking at? Is Pokemon too far gone or is it still worthwhile? (more or less they haven't resorted to refrigeratormon for a lack of creativity have they?)
M'Aiq knows that there are no babies, instead, the mother must deliever a five foot Imperial. -Sinroth
4 years ago#2
3DS or 3DS XL
Si || A third had died in his bunk of natural causes--for a dagger in the heart quite naturally ends one's life.
4 years ago#3
Actually they have.

http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/sugimori/479-frost.png

And, the floodgates have opened! Kekeke.
Furry pride! "Yiff in hell, you say? Gladly!"
4 years ago#4
coldisgood posted...
Haven't played a Pokemon game probably since the sapphire days. For whatever reason this game caught my eye...and I've somewhat been contemplating buying a ds if I can get one for cheap.

So do you guys think a ds of some sort is worth it? What kind of ds should I be looking at? Is Pokemon too far gone or is it still worthwhile? (more or less they haven't resorted to refrigeratormon for a lack of creativity have they?)

Lol. Rotom-F.
Pokemon white FC: 0003 4423 2595
4 years ago#5
DSi is probably your best bet, or DSLite.

Those are extremely cheap, you should be able to buy one of those easily.

Or just get the 3DS/3DSXL since you'll need one anyway if you plan on playing any new pokemon games in the future.

Also, there's quite a few good 3DS titles out now, and a few more on the horizon.

I'd probably opt for the 3DSXL if money's not an issue.
We trained harder than you today, and we're gonna party harder than you tonight. Mint with the crew.
4 years ago#6
GET POKEMON!!!!!

Even if you have to lie and say your pregnant grandma wants to see a Lady Gaga concert, because everyone totally understands that.
Only the person who has wisdom can read the most foolish one from the history. It's funnier that man exceeds the speed of light than fish start living on land.
4 years ago#7
3DS for a better gaming future :D
3DS: FIXalaS: 0173-1416-4513
Twitter: @FiXalaS
4 years ago#8
ds is freaking cheap nowadays, definitely worth it,

u still have TONS of AWESOME games waiting for you - twewy,rhythm heaven,mario,wario, ff series and so much more!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Worth buying a DS for?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived