This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What was your first Pokemon game/generation?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. What was your first Pokemon game/generation?
3 years ago#111
Played Gen 1 back in the day, then hardly touched Pokemon until I got White. I've since gone back and bought a game from every gen from 3 onwards, so I can try and fill out my Pokedex.

I've got no interest in other Pokemon things (TV show, cards etc) but the games are great.
---
Pokemon White FC: 1420 7026 1980
3 years ago#112
Got Blue Version in '99 when I was 9 years old
Been hooked ever since lol
3 years ago#113
My first game of Pokemon was Yellow Version. I had a team of lvl 88 Pikachu, lvl 85 Butterfree, lvl 85 Pidgeot, lvl 95 Blastoise, lvl 83 Charizard, and a lvl 82 Venusaur. Noted that nothing can beat the old storyline, but the newer ones are very interesting, making leveling up easier. You are not a true Pokemon gamer if you never played through the original Pokemon games.
3 years ago#114
My starting game was Generation 1's Pokemon Yellow.
---
Currently Playing: Pokemon Black (US), The 3rd Birthday (PSP), Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection (PSP), The Binding Of Isaac (PC), Spelunky (PC)
3 years ago#115
Blue -> Silver -> Ruby -> Emerald -> Black

but GEN III is the most memorable for me....
3 years ago#116
Black! Then I became a fan and moved backwards down the list all the way to Red. :P
---
WARNING: This sig will self-destruct in 12-16 business days!!!! - Non-refundable!
c:x:x:x:x{{:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
3 years ago#117
benjamin3740 posted...
Black! Then I became a fan and moved backwards down the list all the way to Red. :P

Nice! Favorite gen/game?
---
Evacuate? In our moment of triumph? I think you overestimate their chances.
3 years ago#118
Been here since Pokemon Red.
---
Let this be a lesson kids. When debating,solve your disagreements not with words but by screaming,"I am a man!!!!" and punching them in the gut.
3 years ago#119
Red
---
It's Only Impossible If You Stop To Think About It
3 years ago#120
Gen 1, Red.
---
3DS Friend Code: 2449-5500-6430 Name: JMN
3DS Games: Mario Kart 7, Kid Icarus: Uprising
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. What was your first Pokemon game/generation?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived