This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What was your first Pokemon game/generation?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. What was your first Pokemon game/generation?
3 years ago#81
Gen II
Started with Silver version, then went and played blue shortly after :P
Ketsueki 3DS - 0946-2973-1098
3 years ago#82
Started with Gen 1, Yellow version, although I never got past Lorelei, because I was really stupid and ditched my Pikachu for a Graveller and never thought to use anything but Graveller. . . it took me forever to beat Erika. xD

After that, I played either Blue or Red, can't remember which, then Gold version -- where I never even got to Red -- and then onto Ruby and Sapphire, since I got both. And then FireRed, and Emerald when that came out. And of course, Platinum. Still need SS and Black version, though. :U And Black/White 2 of course.
3 years ago#83
First game I owned for myself was Crystal, but I'd been playing my brothers' games ever since Red and Blue first came out.
3 years ago#84
Red. And I hate it now.
3 years ago#85
Gen 1 Red & Blue
You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people and plead for your freedom, and your telling me your completely sane?!
3 years ago#86
Gen 1, Red
3 years ago#87
Started with Gen I on Red. My favorite gen is likely II or IV, but I really love plenty of Pokemon from all gens. I hate plenty others too. My favorite game, I think, is Emerald or SoulSilver. I have trouble deciding. Maybe Crystal.
My spell check just had a mental breakdown...
White 2 FC: 3139-4385-8079
3 years ago#88
Gen 1, pokemon red and chose charmander
Lets go Nebraska (will not change till there number 1 in nation) 11/07/06
3 years ago#89
Gen.3, Sapphire.
3 years ago#90
My first Pokemon game was Pokemon Yellow, and my god how awesome it was. Actually its still awesome. Still, the second generation Pokemon games are easily best ones.
What in the name of?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. What was your first Pokemon game/generation?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived