This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Action Replay Codes

#281Capitan_KidPosted 10/17/2012 9:27:01 PM
So with these action replay codes, I will be able to play challenge mode right from the start correct?
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#282Wikedgt1014Posted 10/17/2012 9:38:59 PM
Is there a code for All Medicine items - for Health and stats (protein, calcium, zinc etc)? Is there also a code for one hit kills? and finally is there a pokesav program for the new version? if there is one i would gladly create codes for anyone who requests.
---
PSN: WikedGT1014
#283ImHeavensDemonPosted 10/17/2012 9:44:32 PM
Aaron_Feuer posted...
ImHeavensDemon posted...
Quick tip on the Wild Shiny code that requires Select. I know there is a new one where you press "R" but i got the original to work with select alongside the wild pokemon modifier.

1.) Set master and ultra balls to desired pokemon and level
2.) Encounter pokemon non shiny and defeat it or run
3.) Hold down select and walk/ run DO NOT press L+R

The desired shiny pokemon will appear. By not pressing L+R you allow the desired pokemon to keep showing up. Its when you hit L+R will the level 100 Genesect come up.

This might already be out there but just making sure that it is.

Actually the Wild Pokemon Modifier code uses Select as the activator for Master and Ultra Balls. The Item and Recovery Item codes use L+R.

we might have different codes. L+R is the activation for the modifier code for me.
#284AezurPosted 10/17/2012 10:01:02 PM
What I'd like to see is a code that makes fans come to your join avenue for better possibilities of a nursery. Or one that sets the eighth shop to a nursery.

I give up. I really do. Rank 31 Join avenue and no nursery.
---
My music is a pillar upon which whole worlds have been built.
#285chaos_wing_zeroPosted 10/18/2012 3:18:53 AM
Took me a while to figure out how to use the IV/EV check code. @_@
I just assumed it would be like the one I use for White, which is instantaneous upon pressing L or R, without having to change the summary page. I feel like an idiot, cause I reentered the code like 5 times, thinking it wasn't working. XD
#286OmegaPowertPosted 10/18/2012 8:11:43 AM
Can someone please make a delete pokemon slot code? I'm trying to get rid of a egg=/
My pokemon accidentally got turned into eggs using a bad code xD
#287Grand_BluePosted 10/18/2012 8:13:04 AM
What's the point of cheating? There's no sense of accomplishment in cheating. You can cheat in video games, but you can't cheat in the real world and be successful, so why cheat in the first place?
#288crunchy612Posted 10/18/2012 8:15:53 AM
chaos_wing_zero posted...
Took me a while to figure out how to use the IV/EV check code. @_@
I just assumed it would be like the one I use for White, which is instantaneous upon pressing L or R, without having to change the summary page. I feel like an idiot, cause I reentered the code like 5 times, thinking it wasn't working. XD

Heads up! The SpA and SpDef for the EVs are switched. xD
---
Proud Quitting Returner.
Volt White Shiny Hunt! Latest Caught: Lunatone Latest Bred: Beldum On The Way: Ralts
#289CrystalLink(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2012 9:01:59 AM
Grand_Blue posted...
What's the point of cheating? There's no sense of accomplishment in cheating. You can cheat in video games, but you can't cheat in the real world and be successful, so why cheat in the first place?

Read the first post. No one cares about your opinion, you ideals, or anything else you have to say thats negative about the idea of cheating. If you want to join the conversation, then post something constructive, if not then move along.
---
Dark Summoner ID: 2131123388
#290tsunamisurfer08Posted 10/18/2012 2:24:24 PM(edited)
Grand_Blue posted...

You can cheat in video games, but you can't cheat in the real world

I love it when people answer their own questions. It's a game. Nothing serious or life endangering. The main thing is being able to separate video games from life. Your response simply shows your inability to do that.

Also, I do clear the game once without cheating. Then I like going back and brutally murdering everything just because I can. Or maybe hack the ability to pick whatever I start with to add a challenge, or be able to pick my whole team from the start.
---
"The sea has never been friendly to man. At most it has been the accomplice of human restlessness." -Joseph Conrad