Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Action Replay Codes

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Action Replay Codes
4 years ago#61
Could anyone link an action replay that I could purchase so I can use these codes?

I haven't used a gameshark since Pokemon Red/blue/yellow
4 years ago#62
Has the Black 2/White 2 game code and game ID been released yet for the ARDSi?
"Do not lose your composure, do not break your stance, stretch out your awareness, and do not let your guard down for even a second."
4 years ago#63
And whenever i use all item codes i got liberty ticket and that Mirror. i just need First Item is master ball code to work >.<
Black FC: 2966 9962 4523
HG FC: 0131 4697 5104
4 years ago#64
Hi so if I get my AR DSi and put these codes in then run my Pokemon Black 2 Usa version game will they work?
4 years ago#65
Iceco posted...
Hi so if I get my AR DSi and put these codes in then run my Pokemon Black 2 Usa version game will they work?

How did you get Pokemon Black 2 on your dsi ar
"Do not lose your composure, do not break your stance, stretch out your awareness, and do not let your guard down for even a second."
4 years ago#66
Careful a friend of mine said that if you use codes from GBATemp it may erase your
Game file. it said the game is corrupted then you have to select New Game.

I don't cheat until i complete everything but i coundn't resist having a Zorua as a
Starter.
4 years ago#67
No Wild mod for Blk 2 :(??
<3.
4 years ago#68
I just tested the Wild Pokemon Modifier that was used in the (J) version of Black 2 and it works.

I'm trying to get a working 100% Capture ratio but no luck so far from (J) version. At least I think so anyway...I'm going to look in on it.
PSN: hutty316
4 years ago#69
Just manually put the clone and check ivs code for black 2 on my ar dsi and they worked perfectly without updating.

Now I just need 900 item and 900 recovery item slot one codes for black 2. Also a fast hatch code.

Thanks TC. I need a lot of junk to start my huge transfer and the cloning will help alot.
I'm calling you an elitist, but I'm just gonna go ahead and leave a snooty remark as I go. I am wutz good
SS FC: 4598 9525 2106 Black 0991 3491 6739
4 years ago#70
All wallpaper and all box code dont work. I pressed select and nothing appeared not a single box >.> how weird
Black FC: 2966 9962 4523
HG FC: 0131 4697 5104
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Action Replay Codes

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived