This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Another newbie question =] Old starter pokemon trick

#11tenchi1981Posted 10/8/2012 2:28:51 AM
Breeding in bw2 comes after the e4 this time so that will be tough for getting all 3 starters for each of you
---
Pokemon white fc 0820-0308-4093 member of ace breeding center
breeder and founder of the dw breeding center
#12linknparkfan(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 2:37:56 AM
Lol, like I said I knew there would be all this crazy new stuff in PKMN. Thanks for all the responses guys real helpful! /bow

tenchi1981 posted...
Breeding in bw2 comes after the e4 this time so that will be tough for getting all 3 starters for each of you

Well, we're not too concerned with having to have them right away. As long as at one point we can get them all, we're happy!

Also, to the person who said they suck, that's totally believable to me and I'm not even saying I will use any of them 100% guaranteed as my main team...but it's Pokemon!! Gotta catch 'em all .... =]
#13rockyminPosted 10/8/2012 3:37:02 AM
tenchi1981 posted...

Couldn't you just breed starter eggs in B/W and then trade them to B2/W2? I would think that's the way to go if you want to get the starters without waiting until the end.

Also, what's with Gamefreak constantly moving thing to post-E4? It I remember correctly you couldn't get a fishing pole until post-E4 in B/W, now they've changed breeding to postgame as well? wtf???
---
"you cant call it piracy if they wont sell it to you in the first place." -Fallenswords
FCs, PSN and Gamertag in profile