This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

When can I start breeding my Pokemon at the Day-Care?

#1VirusChrisPosted 10/8/2012 2:47:48 AM
When's the earliest I can start breeding my Pokemon? It's been awhile so I've forgotten where and when does the option to start breeding Pokemon at the Day-Care center available.

Let to have a few Starter Pokemon to trade with for my Starter Pokemon Tepig.
---
"Invoke... VIRUS SOUL!!!" ~ From my Virakins global manga project
Official Husband of Caster of the Fate/Extra boards
#2crunchy612Posted 10/8/2012 2:48:38 AM
Postgame
---
Proud Quitting Returner.
Volt White Shiny Hunt! Latest Caught: Lunatone Latest Bred: Beldum On The Way: Ralts
#3VirusChris(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 3:27:24 AM
Seriously? o_0

Why would they do that? Usually you can start breeding after the second or third gym.
---
"Invoke... VIRUS SOUL!!!" ~ From my Virakins global manga project
Official Husband of Caster of the Fate/Extra boards
#4GastroFanPosted 10/8/2012 4:03:34 AM
VirusChris posted...
Seriously? o_0

Why would they do that? Usually you can start breeding after the second or third gym.

For the answer to that question you'd have to ask Game Freak. All I have is a couple of theories as to why they did things that way but that's what they are, theories. Sorry.

Official Cresselia of the B/W2 Boards; when will there be an official Cresselia event?
Official Darkrai of PMD: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth Board
#5rockyminPosted 10/8/2012 4:09:09 AM
GastroFan posted...
VirusChris posted...
Seriously? o_0

For the answer to that question you'd have to ask Game Freak. All I have is a couple of theories as to why they did things that way but that's what they are, theories. Sorry.

Official Cresselia of the B/W2 Boards; when will there be an official Cresselia event?
Official Darkrai of PMD: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth Board

Whatever the reason, its pretty dumb to not allow breeding until postgame. People can still breed in Black 1 and White 1 and just trade the pokemon over to Black 2 and White 2. It really makes no sense.
---
"you cant call it piracy if they wont sell it to you in the first place." -Fallenswords
FCs, PSN and Gamertag in profile