This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Weird-ass glitch with PKMN Breeder Irene; anyone have this?

#1vaati000Posted 10/8/2012 11:24:36 AM
So, I'm on Route 4, and I ended up actually losing to that policeman with the Herdier because I let it set up on me... Hurr.

Well, anyway, I opened my game up the next morning and fought PKMN Breeder Irene again, healed my Pokemon thinking, "huh thought I fought her already" and then went back and fought her again...

...Then I left the route and fought her again. Then coming back after fighting the policeman I did again. Same Pokemon every time, a Drillbur and a Marill. Every time I leave the route her flag resets. Does this happen to anyone else? Or is this some sort of thing that Breeders do now? The hell?

Is it because I lost?
---
Mongrels! Those swords are f***ing patented!
A member of *The Shinies*
#2LexifoxPosted 10/8/2012 11:25:02 AM
Breeders always re-challenge you now.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#3LorenzoTheComicPosted 10/8/2012 11:25:11 AM
Pokémon Breeders always rematch once you re-enter the area they're located.
---
US Black 2 Friend Code: 5201-0239-7436 Shiru I am a Pokemon Editor!
PGL Nickname: Chillarmy07 http://en.pokemon-gl.com/profile/?id=3047996#/
#4Zarren364Posted 10/8/2012 11:26:55 AM
Going off the fact that I recognized the Username, and that this "glitch" has been addressed since day one of the Japanese release, I'm not entirely sure you're being sincere here.
---
GLAD GANG l SSS l No.XII l OPBW2C-Wargle I R - Zarren
I am the Anti-troll. Your poll needs a bacon option.
#5isbraggPosted 10/8/2012 11:27:09 AM
I got the same thing with her. It is annoying, but she does say that the best way to raise a Pokemon is to have lots of battles, so that could have something to do with it.
#6mralpha543Posted 10/8/2012 11:29:11 AM
This is so annoying! Everyone feels the need to make a topic out of it instead of doing a quick Google search. C'mon guys.
---
Official Dusclops of the Pokemon B/W2 boards
Rocket Professor Al ~ R ~ Support Elesa! Rocket take over world!
#7SephirothtPosted 10/8/2012 11:29:26 AM
Didn't she specifically say she'll continue to re-challenge you?
---
Officially faved Ninetales on the B2 Board
Retired Executive.
#8KingTaurosPosted 10/8/2012 11:29:31 AM
It makes me sad to see you put a name after you write Pokemon Breeder. I wish they got rid of the stupid names, the best Pokemon games didn't have names, I don't think that's a coincidence.
#9vaati000(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 11:30:29 AM(edited)
Going off the fact that I recognized the Username, and that this "glitch" has been addressed since day one of the Japanese release, I'm not entirely sure you're being sincere here.

I don't think you're being sincere here. Clearly you don't recognize my username.

This is so annoying! Everyone feels the need to make a topic out of it instead of doing a quick Google search. C'mon guys.

I looked up "Breeder Irene" and "Breeder Irene Black 2" and got nothing but actual dog breeding sites.
---
Mongrels! Those swords are f***ing patented!
A member of *The Shinies*
#10NickTheBlitzPosted 10/8/2012 11:31:49 AM
LorenzoTheComic posted...
Pokémon Breeders always rematch once you re-enter the area they're located.

Well, I for one didn't know this. Sounds neat.

I suppose this is GF's way of apologizing for removing the VS Seeker, eh? Do Breeders mons ever get stronger when you rematch, or are they the same level every time?
---
"Love, hope, faith. The greatest of these: love."
Check out my webcomic! http://www.drunkduck.com/La_Vie_a_la_Mode