Weird-ass glitch with PKMN Breeder Irene; anyone have this?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Weird-ass glitch with PKMN Breeder Irene; anyone have this?
4 years ago#1
So, I'm on Route 4, and I ended up actually losing to that policeman with the Herdier because I let it set up on me... Hurr.

Well, anyway, I opened my game up the next morning and fought PKMN Breeder Irene again, healed my Pokemon thinking, "huh thought I fought her already" and then went back and fought her again...

...Then I left the route and fought her again. Then coming back after fighting the policeman I did again. Same Pokemon every time, a Drillbur and a Marill. Every time I leave the route her flag resets. Does this happen to anyone else? Or is this some sort of thing that Breeders do now? The hell?

Is it because I lost?
Mongrels! Those swords are f***ing patented!
A member of *The Shinies*
4 years ago#2
Breeders always re-challenge you now.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
4 years ago#3
Pokémon Breeders always rematch once you re-enter the area they're located.
US Black 2 Friend Code: 5201-0239-7436 Shiru I am a Pokemon Editor!
PGL Nickname: Chillarmy07 http://en.pokemon-gl.com/profile/?id=3047996#/
4 years ago#4
Going off the fact that I recognized the Username, and that this "glitch" has been addressed since day one of the Japanese release, I'm not entirely sure you're being sincere here.
GLAD GANG l SSS l No.XII l OPBW2C-Wargle I R - Zarren
I am the Anti-troll. Your poll needs a bacon option.
4 years ago#5
I got the same thing with her. It is annoying, but she does say that the best way to raise a Pokemon is to have lots of battles, so that could have something to do with it.
4 years ago#6
This is so annoying! Everyone feels the need to make a topic out of it instead of doing a quick Google search. C'mon guys.
Official Dusclops of the Pokemon B/W2 boards
Rocket Professor Al ~ R ~ Support Elesa! Rocket take over world!
4 years ago#7
Didn't she specifically say she'll continue to re-challenge you?
Officially faved Ninetales on the B2 Board
Retired Executive.
4 years ago#8
It makes me sad to see you put a name after you write Pokemon Breeder. I wish they got rid of the stupid names, the best Pokemon games didn't have names, I don't think that's a coincidence.
4 years ago#9
Going off the fact that I recognized the Username, and that this "glitch" has been addressed since day one of the Japanese release, I'm not entirely sure you're being sincere here.

I don't think you're being sincere here. Clearly you don't recognize my username.

This is so annoying! Everyone feels the need to make a topic out of it instead of doing a quick Google search. C'mon guys.

I looked up "Breeder Irene" and "Breeder Irene Black 2" and got nothing but actual dog breeding sites.
Mongrels! Those swords are f***ing patented!
A member of *The Shinies*
4 years ago#10
LorenzoTheComic posted...
Pokémon Breeders always rematch once you re-enter the area they're located.

Well, I for one didn't know this. Sounds neat.

I suppose this is GF's way of apologizing for removing the VS Seeker, eh? Do Breeders mons ever get stronger when you rematch, or are they the same level every time?
"Love, hope, faith. The greatest of these: love."
Check out my webcomic! http://www.drunkduck.com/La_Vie_a_la_Mode
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Weird-ass glitch with PKMN Breeder Irene; anyone have this?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived