This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

fastest way to evolve riolu?

#1B01tPosted 10/8/2012 1:12:11 PM
just caught one yesterday at the ranch, and i want to evolve it asap. Any suggestions on what to do and how long it'll take? (bear in mind, i just beat the first gym, so it was my FIRST visit to the ranch, as well)
---
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia
#2Baseball4Lyfe85Posted 10/8/2012 1:15:02 PM
mine evolved at like level 17 used it to beat the first gym and just trained it, it must be during the day time though so don't waste your time at night with it.
#3pkmnpkmnPosted 10/8/2012 1:17:44 PM
It took me level 19 in JP
level 23 in english to evolve. Both happened in castelia city. same time nate gets one 0.0
---
The Offical Groudon Oof the POkemon Black and White 2 Boards.
#4B01t(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 1:18:05 PM
so all it took was to level it up ~10-12 levels?
---
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia
#5rockyminPosted 10/8/2012 1:19:21 PM
The fastest way is to use Pokegen to up his happiness number.
---
"you cant call it piracy if they wont sell it to you in the first place." -Fallenswords
FCs, PSN and Gamertag in profile
#6kitsunesdPosted 10/8/2012 1:20:16 PM
It sorta depends on how much you walk around. Theres a place in the city with the poison gym just south of the pokecenter and right before the complex or w.e its called with two patches of grass. you can audino grind your team there and do riolu last so he gets all the happyness points from it. just make sure you go heal at the pokemon center frequently for the extra steps.
---
PSN: fennaru
#7B01t(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 1:20:58 PM
rockymin posted...

forgive me for not knowing this, but what's pokegen?
---
#8KingofGames2010Posted 10/8/2012 1:27:58 PM
Mine evolved at Lv19. I only gave it one massage.

You can make it hold a soothe bell and take it to the massage girl. There's also the EV reducing berries that also raise happiness. You can buy 5 a day at Route 5.
#9DinglesteedPosted 10/8/2012 1:29:33 PM
Baseball4Lyfe85 posted...
mine evolved at like level 17 used it to beat the first gym and just trained it, it must be during the day time though so don't waste your time at night with it.

What times is daytime/.nighttime in this game?
---
Playing: LoL, Flight Sim X, Civ 5, NHL 12, Magicka, Fallout series, Skyrim
http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#10rockyminPosted 10/8/2012 1:29:49 PM
B01t posted...
rockymin posted...

forgive me for not knowing this, but what's pokegen?

Its basically a save file editor. Its used for creating or editing Pokemon, Mystery Gifts, etc. It can be found at projectpokemon.org.
---
"you cant call it piracy if they wont sell it to you in the first place." -Fallenswords
FCs, PSN and Gamertag in profile