This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you see yourself every being too old for Pokemon?

#1XMike17Posted 10/9/2012 6:54:15 AM(edited)
*Ever being, lol

I've played every version since Pokemon Yellow when I was in high school (1999) and am now 29 and married. I mean, I know the cartoon is directed towards kids but I don't see myself ever not loving the game. At it's core, it's a solid JRPG and I don't see anyone getting too old for it imo
---
Currently Playing: Infinity Blade 2 (iOS), Lumines (Vita), Skyrim (PC), Kingdom Hearts (3DS)
#21qaqa1Posted 10/9/2012 6:54:08 AM
I already do.

Doesn't stop me anyways.
---
Official Keldeo #1 Piplup fan and bug type gym leader of the Pokemon Black/White 2 boards. I frequently use a tablet so excuse my spelling/grammer.
#3crunchy612Posted 10/9/2012 6:54:50 AM
Doubt it, tbqh.
---
Proud Quitting Returner.
Volt White Shiny Hunt! Latest Caught: Lunatone Latest Bred: Beldum On The Way: Ralts
#4DemiseEndPosted 10/9/2012 6:55:43 AM
Things become too old for you if you are still childish

So, never
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#5WoIfOfLightPosted 10/9/2012 6:56:34 AM
Who cares?
---
The Official Paarthurnax of the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (360) Board.
FUS RO DAH!
#6Cloud557Posted 10/9/2012 6:58:41 AM
Bah, I'm only 5 year younger than you TC, and I find it much better to admit "Hey, I play Pokemon!" to everyone that asks what I'm playing, than to say "Nothing, it's something someone asked me to play for them" or some stupid thing like that.

If you like something, there's no point in hiding it, it'll come out eventually... Point in case:

I AM A BRONY! RAINBOW DASH ALL THE WAY! DEAL WITH IT!
#7PrinceVege101Posted 10/9/2012 7:01:45 AM
Nope. I play/watch what I want when I want, society be damned.
---
Andraste's dimpled butt cheeks!
#8King-gamerPosted 10/9/2012 7:04:26 AM
If you think you're too old to play anything, you're probably too young to understand what it means to be old. Lots of old people do so-called "young people" things. There's no special law that forbids them from doing so.
#9gamemaster712Posted 10/9/2012 7:04:41 AM
no not really, it's fun and easy to get sucked into...already on 6th gym...
---
Lord of gaming!!! (probably)
#10XMike17(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2012 7:04:51 AM
Cloud557 posted...
Bah, I'm only 5 year younger than you TC, and I find it much better to admit "Hey, I play Pokemon!" to everyone that asks what I'm playing, than to say "Nothing, it's something someone asked me to play for them" or some stupid thing like that.

If you like something, there's no point in hiding it, it'll come out eventually... Point in case:

I AM A BRONY! RAINBOW DASH ALL THE WAY! DEAL WITH IT!

lol nice
---
Currently Playing: Infinity Blade 2 (iOS), Lumines (Vita), Skyrim (PC), Kingdom Hearts (3DS)