This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you see yourself every being too old for Pokemon?

#61ZephyriuumPosted 10/9/2012 12:56:55 PM
PrinceVege101 posted...
Nope. I play/watch what I want when I want, society be damned.

---
"Even if I can't can't see you even if we're separated for a long time, I'll always be watching you!, I'll always be watching over you" - Makarov
#62tsunamisurfer08Posted 10/9/2012 1:18:00 PM
PhilBrooks_ posted...
Nah. I'm 23 and don't give a crap. So many people consider me childish solely based on the fact that I play video games. People are so stupid and ignorant. They are the real insecure people.

Sums up what I was going to say rather nicely.

Except I'm 25. Haha.
---
"The sea has never been friendly to man. At most it has been the accomplice of human restlessness." -Joseph Conrad
http://youtu.be/_q6DDm-3urE
#63Misdreavus573Posted 10/9/2012 1:25:41 PM
No.

Pokemon has no age limit.
#64The_DespairPosted 10/9/2012 1:28:41 PM
I'm 24 and I've played every generation of games. I bought Black 2 this sunday and almost got a 10 hours in it already. So, this being said, I don't think I will ever be too old for one of the best series of all time.
#65MaximoomPosted 10/9/2012 1:29:44 PM
I am 27, i fell old for this thing, but i dont care.
#66WitchBaby4200Posted 10/9/2012 1:37:46 PM
30 and female. I started paying Pokemon when Diamond/Pearl was released. I really enjoy the games. However, I have to say that this game is REALLY getting on my nerves. I don't recall a walkthrough before with any other game. I'm ready to move on, and yet it takes FOREVER to do so. The cute "side quest" at the ranch was nice, though they didn't give me any money or gifts for finding their stupid lilipup. Are there other quests in other towns to do? If so, it makes the game a little more enjoyable and gives you a connection to some townsfolk. But that being said, I guess maybe with me being 30 the premise of Pokemon is getting a LITTLE old. But meh, I'll still keep playing. :) I am REALLY excited for the new Pokemon Dungeon game. First real Pokemon 3D game! :D
---
She was walking on a stage after the play was over. Who now could say it had ever happened.
#67SandaanPosted 10/9/2012 2:05:54 PM
To be honest, ever since I turned 20, I've been questioning myself if I was too old to play Pokémon. When the 4th generation began, I considered myself "retired" from Pokémon and tried to make my little sister continue playing for me but she just wouldn't play it. I bought her Pokémon Pearl but it was just collecting dust. A few years later, I've had enough and thought that I really wanted to play the newer games so I "came out of retirement" and started playing again. I am 26 now and I've beaten a game in each generation.
---
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=JcDizon
"The reaper is always one step behind me..." - Shadow from Final Fantasy VI
#68Sidewinder1386Posted 10/9/2012 2:08:34 PM
I'm 26 and this will never be on my Murtaugh List.
---
XBL/PSN/Steam ID: Sidewinder1386
FFXI Name: Sidewind Server: Phoenix
#69JustPlainEvilPosted 10/9/2012 2:13:18 PM
Not at all.
---
Touhou/MLP/Animu/Gaming Fan. PSN: MortaLPortaL SteamID:MortaLPortaL_
Phenom II X4 965, Sapphire HD6850, 8GB Gskill, BioStar A880G+, Seasonic S12II, W7.
#702wingedangelPosted 10/9/2012 2:35:44 PM
No

Why would even say that

Srsly guys

SRSLY
---
Lover of all things cute and pretty. <3