I think it's dumb how people trade over a full team in the beginning.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. I think it's dumb how people trade over a full team in the beginning.

User Info: _Taidow_

_Taidow_
4 years ago#1
I have a friend who insists on trading 6 pokemon over in the beginning to play through with them instead of catching the in-game pokemon.

Doesn't that take away from the experience?
Prior GFAQs name: AngelTails
http://i41.tinypic.com/25qvqfd.png - Thanks to Mew_ on Serebii Forums

User Info: StathamAttack

StathamAttack
4 years ago#2
You're a towel.
You're out singing songs, and I'm down shouting names,
at the flickering light going f***ing insane.

User Info: ultradinosaur

ultradinosaur
4 years ago#3
Kinda. I'm still stuck on the 4th gym, and only have 2 permanent party members.
RAWR!

User Info: Saintpara

Saintpara
4 years ago#4
I filled my 4 slots by the third gym: Lilipup, Cincinno, Sandile, Sigilyph. I hate wanting to use a Pokemon but not being able to get one until late game. Im not above trading myself an egg for that Pokemon if I really want it. My first run here im going clean though. My next run, on Challenge mode, will be Infernape, Gyara and Excadrill vs. the world.
Official Togekiss of the BW2 Boards
Plothooker - www.plothook.net - Get Hook'd

User Info: Mugiloko

Mugiloko
4 years ago#5
Togekiss
Zoroark
Luxray
Scrafty
Alakazam
Empoleon

As you can see, i want to use my own team and don't want to wait till i get HALF of them.
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725. In this world, people don't help, they give links.Official Zoroark of the Pokemon boards

User Info: Zero6798

Zero6798
4 years ago#6
Espeon.

I refuse to play any game without her.
though i always make an egg to transfer and then raise her from there. but since silver, i refuse to play any game at all without her.
The Ruler's Heartbeats Now File Through Here... Witness The Creation Shaking Power.... Synchro Summon, My Very Soul! Red Demon's Dragon!

User Info: abbyhitter

abbyhitter
4 years ago#7
Only traded my in-game team over to Black Version, taught them strong moves like Surf, Ice Beam, Earthquake, Brick Break. Thunderbolt, and Flamethrower, and then traded them back to Black 2 so that I could do some real damage.
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!

User Info: tsunamisurfer08

tsunamisurfer08
4 years ago#8
_Taidow_ posted...
I have a friend who insists on trading 6 pokemon over in the beginning to play through with them instead of catching the in-game pokemon.

Doesn't that take away from the experience?

I always do an in game run only my first time through a game. After that I use whatever I feel like trading or hacking into it.
"The sea has never been friendly to man. At most it has been the accomplice of human restlessness." -Joseph Conrad
http://youtu.be/_q6DDm-3urE

User Info: Missingno_Mastr

Missingno_Mastr
4 years ago#9
My original plan was to trade in five Eggs to go with my Oshawott, but I gradually went down to three (Trubbish, Bulbasaur, Heatmor). If anything, it adds to the experience, as it allows you access to stuff you wouldn't otherwise be using in-game. For instance, how many of you use Heatmor on your team? Well, I do, and she is pretty damn awesome. And that goes double- nay, triple- for my Garbodor.
I can help a dull day go by so much faster,
For I'm the rhyming fiend known as Missingno. Master.

User Info: wufei8706

wufei8706
4 years ago#10
On first runs, I agree.
http://tinyurl.com/3k37dxt http://tinyurl.com/7tt5db2
Okay, so from here on out disagreeing with wufei8706 is against the rules-Error1355
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. I think it's dumb how people trade over a full team in the beginning.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived