This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Trading From Black to Silver

#1The_UndestPosted 10/12/2012 2:51:53 AM
Is there any way to trade a pokemon from Black to Soul Silver (I'm particularly interested in Black 1 but I'm sure if 2 does than 1 might as well).

Let me clarify that I DO NOT want to trade any of the 5th gen Pokemon (Snivy, Zekrom, or any other that wasn't around when Silver came out).

I want to trade Pokemon that I caught after getting the National Dex that were available in Soul Silver (Vulpix, Dratini, etc)

The reason being, I recently bought Soul Silver and have fully beaten Black. I'd like to trade some Pokemon, such as Dratini, to Soul Silver so when I play it I'll have them from the beginning.

If not, can Platinum Pokemon be sent to Soul Silver? And since SS came out after Platinum, can generation 3/4 pokemon be traded to SS?
#2kanime_yutaPosted 10/12/2012 2:52:52 AM
No. The transfer is one-way, and permanent. There is no going back, for any reason.
---
Furry pride! "Yiff in hell, you say? Gladly!"
#3KisaiPosted 10/12/2012 2:53:12 AM
Well, since Platinum and Soul Silver were part of the same generation, yeah. But you can only go from generation 4 to generation 5. It's a one-way trip.
---
WHO MODS THE MODERATORS?
#4The_Undest(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2012 2:57:19 AM
So to clarify, I can send a Torterra or Empoleon (4th Gen) to Soul Silver?
#5beebarbPosted 10/12/2012 3:00:42 AM
The_Undest posted...

From: Black/White/Black2/White2, To: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/HeartGold/SoulSilver = NO

From: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/HeartGold/SoulSilver, To: Black/White/Black2/White2 = YES Via Special Means
---
We shall always remember the departed...
White FC: 0862-2660-4156 / 3DS FC: 2492-4470-1418
#6kanime_yutaPosted 10/12/2012 3:01:15 AM
The_Undest posted...

You can send them from Platinum to Soul Silver, because they're both in the same Generation.

You can NOT send them from Black to Soul Silver, because they're not in the same Generation.
---
Furry pride! "Yiff in hell, you say? Gladly!"
#7The_Undest(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2012 3:04:55 AM
Awesome, Thanks everyone.