This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ghost Eraser 4

#1Genericgamer667Posted 10/17/2012 8:31:07 PM
can someone please tell me how to beat this movie?
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#2BrassBirchPosted 10/17/2012 8:31:39 PM
Genericgamer667 posted...

Cross the beams.
#3Genericgamer667(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2012 9:07:08 PM
bump
---
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#4zinformantPosted 10/17/2012 9:08:28 PM
BrassBirch posted...

Cross the beams.

+1 THis is great.
---
Go to Gamestop, buy a Steam card, and use it to purchase Ys Origin. You won't be disappointed.
For more info: http://www.worldofys.com/yso/
#5AzureThiefPosted 10/17/2012 9:15:22 PM
First off, always answer with the response that makes him dance. Just experiment with those til you get them right.

Second, either switch to Cofagrigus and burn him, hoping he attacks you and removes his Wonder Guard by getting your Mummy, or(Preferably after the first question) switch to Octillery, use Soak, and then proceed to charge beam/energy ball spam.
#6MaetchPosted 10/18/2012 4:27:22 PM
AzureThief posted...
First off, always answer with the response that makes him dance. Just experiment with those til you get them right.

Second, either switch to Cofagrigus and burn him, hoping he attacks you and removes his Wonder Guard by getting your Mummy, or(Preferably after the first question) switch to Octillery, use Soak, and then proceed to charge beam/energy ball spam.

The problem I have is that once he starts using Slack Off, there's no way to finish his HP off short of getting a Critical out of dumb luck, and even then it's never enough.
#7leghostbusterPosted 10/18/2012 4:34:47 PM
BrassBirch posted...

Cross the beams.

What did you do Ray?
---
Professor of the Pokemon Black 2 Board
#8MKaykitkatsPosted 10/18/2012 4:38:20 PM
There is always a way to win with just the rental Pokemon, assuming you are just trying to complete it. Usually, the most important part is choosing all the "Good" options--as these follow the script as intended, and so set it up for your rentals to win so long as you're following the script! If you keep failing, pay attention to the director, are they impressed with the line choices? If not, try to keep playing until every choice you pick is right, and it should work out...

There is still that luck aspect at times, but it usually works in your favor.
---
Badger GET!!!
#9MaetchPosted 10/18/2012 4:42:02 PM
MKaykitkats posted...
There is always a way to win with just the rental Pokemon, assuming you are just trying to complete it. Usually, the most important part is choosing all the "Good" options--as these follow the script as intended, and so set it up for your rentals to win so long as you're following the script! If you keep failing, pay attention to the director, are they impressed with the line choices? If not, try to keep playing until every choice you pick is right, and it should work out...

There is still that luck aspect at times, but it usually works in your favor.

That's what I'm doing, but seeing as how Octillary's Charge Beam with maxed Sp. Attack is still barely putting a dent in a Lv. 99 target... yeah, this one is pretty much up to dumb luck.
#10Genericgamer667(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2012 7:17:52 PM
yeah I figured it out, if you dance, he will use swords dance and never attack you
---