This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

yancy?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

3 years ago#1
Ok I heard about picking up a lost xtranciever where do I find it?
---
I'm going to release my rage!
*Uses Bide*
3 years ago#2
South of the Ferris wheel in Nimbasa.
---
It was much higher priority for them to make pokemon out of an ice cream cone and a bag of trash. - Number43
GT: Kain Djinn PSN: mlsterben 3DS: 2793-0922-1840
3 years ago#3
nimbasa
are you sure you're ready for a whole lot of ****
---
UMvC3 Team ~ Nova[Centurion Rush]/Rocket Raccoon[Pendulum]/Amaterasu[Cold Star] ~ PSN: Xr0s-up
Official Galactus of UMVC3
3 years ago#4
Alom_o_mola posted...
nimbasa
are you sure you're ready for a whole lot of ****

Dude/tte I work for food service, I deal with **** every f***in day. So I say bring it on.

Oh and thanks for the info.
---
*Uses Bide*
3 years ago#5
The thing is annoying unless you know all of the spots to go to exactlyi best the e4 before i found the one i missed
---
Pokemon white fc 0820-0308-4093 member of ace breeding center
breeder and founder of the dw breeding center
3 years ago#6
tenchi1981 posted...
The thing is annoying unless you know all of the spots to go to exactlyi best the e4 before i found the one i missed

But you only need to go to 10 of the 15 possible spots...
---
Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code: 3225 3437 1120
3 years ago#7
So what's up with this yancy person?
---
*Uses Bide*
3 years ago#8
Brandon042487 posted...

Haven't you been watching the TV?
---
Pokemon Black Sapphire and White Ruby for Nintendo DS
Announcement date: March 22 2013
3 years ago#9
Brandon042487 posted...

It's a way to get some special trades. I thought it had something to do with lost items though and not Xtranciever calls.
---
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
3 years ago#10
Yancy is basically a celebrity you can hear about on TV and wants to keep her identity a secret. Also http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/droppeditem.shtml
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived