Which pokemon game had the longest main story?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Which pokemon game had the longest main story?

User Info: djmetal777

djmetal777
4 years ago#1
Or which felt the longest? Black 2 is actually taking quite a long time for me which is suprising since im usually finished with a pokemon games main story in a short span of days
Official Nascour of B2/W2 Boards
Official Scyther of B2/W2 Boards

User Info: businessman999

businessman999
4 years ago#2
gold and silver cus it includes joto and kanto
Platinum [4941 4097 8342] Black [1034 0817 0882] White 2 [4170 2373 8416]
We learn from history that we do not learn from history.

User Info: GenjutsuCrow

GenjutsuCrow
4 years ago#3
I felt emerald was the longest.
The official Pakkun of Naruto In general.
I predicted that Obito was doing all this because of Rin, and all I got was this signature.

User Info: JellyDemon

JellyDemon
4 years ago#4
i JUST beat the champion a few minutes ago at 25 hours of gameplay

GSC took a while too, maybe a little longer
"Sooner or later, #69 will be in your face!" @Jared Allen, NBC Sports
Gamertag: z0mfshark

User Info: Marbiaach

Marbiaach
4 years ago#5
I have to say B2/W2.

R/B/Y were pitifully short, compared to some of the other ones. Probably due to system limitations.

G/S/C are pretty long, if only for having 2 regions.

R/S/E were also really short, not as short as R/B/Y mind you, but you could probably breeze through those games in less than a day.

D/P/Pt, I don't have much of a say in. It's been a long time since I've played those games.

B/W Again, I have no say in this. Shortly after beating the champion, I lost the game, and I don't remember how long it took me.

B2/W2 are definitely the longest, at least for me, I did a lot of the side things, like PWT, the Musicals and Pokestar.
3DS FC: 2878 - 9988 - 2866
Black 2 FC: 0777 2092 3156 Marvin.

User Info: Ice_Dragon14

Ice_Dragon14
4 years ago#6
37 hours of gameplay and I'm before the 4th gym. Of course, I am training up 18 Pokemon currently. Trying to make this game last since it will be my last new game for a while
Official Snivy of the BW2/PMD:MMM boards. CR Nuzlocke 35 badges 4 Champions 43 Pokemon lost.
Best/Worst Pokemon results in quote

User Info: zinformant

zinformant
4 years ago#7
There is no doubt Pt and BW2 are longer than the others. Between these, it depends how you play. I suspect Pt can be cleared more quickly, but that may be because I know Sinnoh better. Both games are 25+hrs for sure unless you use a starter and that;'s it.
Go to Gamestop, buy a Steam card, and use it to purchase Ys Origin. You won't be disappointed.
For more info: http://www.worldofys.com/yso/
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Which pokemon game had the longest main story?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived