This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Serebii Join Avenue Dojo lists

#1Supernova 163Posted 10/23/2012 9:02:17 PM
As far as I can see the lists on Serebii are just a bit off when it comes to the training the different dojos offer.
I've got 2 Dojos at level 10 and the first one offers:
Training Lv. 4
Training Lv. 3
Training Lv. 2
Training Lv. 1
Defense Lv. 64
Sp. Atk Lv. 64
Sp. Def Lv.32
Speed Lv. 32
HP Lv. 24
Attack Lv. 24
Defense Lv.16
Sp.Atk Lv. 16
Sp.Def Lv. 8
Speed Lv. 8
HP Lv. 4
Attack Lv. 4

This is pretty much the same as the White 2 list on Serebii, except I've got a Speed Lv. 32 instead of Hp Lv. 32 and a Defense Lv. 64 instead of Sp. Def Lv. 64

My second Dojo has:
Training Lv. 4
Training Lv. 3
Training Lv. 2
Training Lv. 1
Hp Lv. 64
Attack Lv. 64
Defense Lv. 32
Sp. Atk Lv. 32
Sp. Def Lv. 24
Speed Lv. 24
HP Lv. 16
Attack Lv. 16
Defense Lv. 8
Sp. Atk Lv. 8
Sp. Def Lv. 4
Speed Lv. 4

Again, fairly similar to a Serebii list, Black 2, except I've got HP Lv. 64 instead of Defense Lv. 64 and Sp. Atk Lv 32 instead of Sp. Defense Lv. 32.

This pattern makes a bit more sense than the Serebii one. Each Dojo just works its way upwards through the six stats ordered:
HP
Attack
Defense
Sp. Atk
Sp. Def
Speed
when adding higher level of training and looping at the end. The differences between Dojos arises from each Dojo starting at a different point in the list.
If that is the pattern, then a combination of a Black2, White 2 and Black Dojo will give Lv.64 coverage of the six stats.
---
The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
#2TheGreatRedMagePosted 10/23/2012 9:22:06 PM
More importantly, if this is true, you can use all three dojos to raise each stat by 144, which means that, with a couple feathers and vitamins, you can completely EV train any pokemon without defeating anything.

If this is true, I'm getting rid of my cafes.
#3SephirothtPosted 10/23/2012 9:55:19 PM
TheGreatRedMage posted...
More importantly, if this is true, you can use all three dojos to raise each stat by 144, which means that, with a couple feathers and vitamins, you can completely EV train any pokemon without defeating anything.

I would get rid of any cafe's, if one of them wasn't run by a very special person. ^///^
Nah just kidding, I don't care about EV's. XD
---
Officially faved Ninetales on the B2 Board
Retired Executive.
#4Supernova 163(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2012 10:17:55 PM
From: TheGreatRedMage | Posted: 10/24/2012 2:52:06 PM | #002

That's pretty much what I've been molding my Join Avenue into; an easy way to EV train.
Currently I've got 3 Dojos (Black2, White2, Black)
2 Shops (Black2 and White 2)
2 Salons (both types)
1 Nursery.

Shops plus Dojos give an easy 248 to a stat per day, which can be capped off with feathers or just smacking around a few wild pokes.
Salons allow for changing EV spreads on already trained pokes.
---
The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
#5Serebii from SPPPosted 10/24/2012 12:24:22 AM
Supernova 163 posted...
As far as I can see the lists on Serebii are just a bit off when it comes to the training the different dojos offer.
I've got 2 Dojos at level 10 and the first one offers:
Training Lv. 4
Training Lv. 3
Training Lv. 2
Training Lv. 1
Defense Lv. 64
Sp. Atk Lv. 64
Sp. Def Lv.32
Speed Lv. 32
HP Lv. 24
Attack Lv. 24
Defense Lv.16
Sp.Atk Lv. 16
Sp.Def Lv. 8
Speed Lv. 8
HP Lv. 4
Attack Lv. 4

This is pretty much the same as the White 2 list on Serebii, except I've got a Speed Lv. 32 instead of Hp Lv. 32 and a Defense Lv. 64 instead of Sp. Def Lv. 64

My second Dojo has:
Training Lv. 4
Training Lv. 3
Training Lv. 2
Training Lv. 1
Hp Lv. 64
Attack Lv. 64
Defense Lv. 32
Sp. Atk Lv. 32
Sp. Def Lv. 24
Speed Lv. 24
HP Lv. 16
Attack Lv. 16
Defense Lv. 8
Sp. Atk Lv. 8
Sp. Def Lv. 4
Speed Lv. 4

Again, fairly similar to a Serebii list, Black 2, except I've got HP Lv. 64 instead of Defense Lv. 64 and Sp. Atk Lv 32 instead of Sp. Defense Lv. 32.

This pattern makes a bit more sense than the Serebii one. Each Dojo just works its way upwards through the six stats ordered:
HP
Attack
Defense
Sp. Atk
Sp. Def
Speed
when adding higher level of training and looping at the end. The differences between Dojos arises from each Dojo starting at a different point in the list.
If that is the pattern, then a combination of a Black2, White 2 and Black Dojo will give Lv.64 coverage of the six stats.

I'll look into it
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#6tenchi1981Posted 10/24/2012 12:30:09 AM
One thing to remember a dojo training will not waste an ev point if you have 63 points left and you use the 64 point training in that stat it will say the pokemon is already strong

I tested it my self i ended up having to go.to driftvale bridge to finish ev training with wings
---
Pokemon white fc 0820-0308-4093 member of ace breeding center
breeder and founder of the dw breeding center
#7banjo kazooiePosted 10/24/2012 12:50:47 AM(edited)
Serebii, it may be a good idea to make all the Join Avenue lists like the Mart ones you have: List everything available at every level. There's some redundancy, but it makes it easier to read, especially for people who do not speak the language their copy of the game is in.
---
*(int *)nullptr = 0;
http://me.veekun.com/blog/2012/04/09/php-a-fractal-of-bad-design/