This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who here has never encountered a wild shiny?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Who here has never encountered a wild shiny?
3 years ago#1
I have never once seen a shiny in the wild and have played every main story Pokemon game, am I just unlucky?
---
Black FC 2924 3613 2338
3 years ago#2
Unlucky.

I found a shiny Roselia on my Japanese Black 2 playthru
---
Generation III remakes are coming this gen. Get over it.
3 years ago#3
I've caught a shiny Scyther, Ekans, Tentacool and Rattata in Silver and Crystal, another shiny Tentacool and Gloom in Sapphire, a shiny Buneary in Platinum and another shiny Rattata in SS.
---
Just cos you feel it doesn't mean it's there
3 years ago#4
Just a shiny Boldore in this game. First one.
---
No Zombie is safe from Chicago Ted
3 years ago#5
I've been playing since gen 1 and I just encountered and caught my first shiny today. It was only a Basculin, but still pretty exciting.
3 years ago#6
Just the Lake of Rage Gyarados... =/
---
Black FC: 3654 8635 2775
3 years ago#7
First shiny ever was Swadloon two days ago. Best day of Pokemon ever.
---
GameFAQs Moderators Mission: Anything witty or intelligent is moddable, encourage the idiots
3 years ago#8
Same situation here, TC. Played at least one version of each main game, clocked at least 150 hours on each version, and I've never seen a shiny Pokemon once in my life, except for the Red Gyarados.

smh so frustrating. I haven't used a Masterball in years, because on every game I get I save it in case I encounter a shiny. Which hasn't happened >_<
---
n_n
3 years ago#9
Black 2 has given me 3 wild shinies:

The first one was a Watchog
The second one was a Goldeen I accidentally traded on the GTS
The third and last was a Patrat.

I haven't started breeding yet for the egg and evolution medals, I expect to get several shinnies from breeding, I already have the Shiny Charm, but I didn't have it when I found Watchog and Goldeen.

Black gave several shinnies too, a Metagross in Giant Chasm, a Nodoran-F, an Axew by breeding.

SS didn't gave me a shiny aside the red Gyarados.

Platinum, I found 2 shiny Unown, the first one was the "C" and the second was the "W" then I Pokéradared hundreds of shinnies that I traded for shinnies I didn't have.

Pearl and Diamond, well, I didn't like those games so, I didn't played them much, no shinies there.

Emerald, several shinnies too, a semi-legit Timid Mew with decent IV's, and Voltorb if I'm not mistaken, but I know I found a blue Voltorb in one of my games.

Crystal gave me a Shiny Magikarp a few steps away from the Red Gyarados -_-
---
3DS FC Ares 3738 0446 1787 <> Black FC Ares 0389 8392 9652
Dream World Collection: http://tinyurl.com/3qz7odk
3 years ago#10
not since silver

and that was 8 or 9 years ago

can't remember what it was but it was on the same route as the guy who wants to sell you a slowpoke tail
---
Logic is a systematic method of coming to the wrong conclusion with confidence.
Pokemon black 2 friend code: 2366 3726 3321
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Who here has never encountered a wild shiny?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived