This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Changes that could make your favorite Pokmon better competitively.

#31darkdragonflamePosted 11/3/2012 10:53:38 AM(edited)
Zangoose:
New base stat: speed = 102 (+12)
New move on level up: Extremespeed (lvl 55)
Ability Toxic Boost wil boost attack with 50% and no more poison/toxic damage but keep the status ailment (cannot be burned, paralyzed or be a sleep).

Golurk:
New base stat: HP = 100 (+11), defense = 88 (+8), speed = 75 (+20)
New move on level up: Shift Gear (lv 75)

Froslass:
New base stat: Sp. attack = 95 (+15)
---
The Official Interceptor of the Duodecim Boards
The Official Zangoose of the Pokemon B/W 2 boards
#32marvel_man615Posted 11/3/2012 10:49:41 AM
Some of the pokes people are posting are fine competitively! Metagross and Hydreigon are fine!

For me:
Thick fat, quiver dancing Meganium.
Bellossom with quiver dance, dragon dance and baton pass.
Shell smash Lapras.
Spore Jumpluff >:)
---
I support: Toad, Ridley, Palutena, Dixie, Shadow, Bowser Jr, Daisy, Little Mac, Mewtwo, Pichu, Krystal and Shantae for SSB4!
#33Gardevoir47Posted 11/3/2012 10:49:41 AM
Armaldo

Remove 20 base from his Sp. Attack and give it to Sp. Defense.

Remove 15 base of speed and give it to HP.

Then I'd be happy.
---
Pokemon White FC: 3825 7849 1598
BTW, The Game
#34slash_attackPosted 11/3/2012 10:52:51 AM
ZeroArchery posted...

For Gardevoir, I think letting her learn Ice Beam would make a world of difference. It'd help her take out Dragons, those Bug Types, and it'd help make her more all-around if you combine it with Psychic, Thunderbolt, and Energy Ball/Shadow Ball (I believe it is that she can learn).

Why do people think Ice is Super effective vs Bug? I mean even I used to make that mistake c.c

Also I think that giving Gardevoir 100 Base Speed could do it, She'd basically be a slower Alakazam that trades some speed for better overall defenses, and still have her niche as a weather counter/dual screen user
#35Emerald_MeliosPosted 11/3/2012 10:55:20 AM
Give Chandelure access to Blue Flare and Aura Sphere.
#36ItsCrackerJackPosted 11/3/2012 10:59:26 AM
I'd be all for a faster Gardevoir.
#37ZeroArchery(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2012 11:02:53 AM
slash_attack posted...
ZeroArchery posted...

For Gardevoir, I think letting her learn Ice Beam would make a world of difference. It'd help her take out Dragons, those Bug Types, and it'd help make her more all-around if you combine it with Psychic, Thunderbolt, and Energy Ball/Shadow Ball (I believe it is that she can learn).

Why do people think Ice is Super effective vs Bug? I mean even I used to make that mistake c.c

Also I think that giving Gardevoir 100 Base Speed could do it, She'd basically be a slower Alakazam that trades some speed for better overall defenses, and still have her niche as a weather counter/dual screen user

I think it's because most the Bugs I fight have a second type like Ground or Grass so it is. XD

My baaad. But still, wouldn't Ice Beam be really good on a Gardevoir?
---
Official President of the NST
'But Neku, I thought you couldn't afford to lose? Give up on yourself, and you give up on the world.' - Joshua
#38Gardevoir47Posted 11/3/2012 11:06:38 AM
ZeroArchery posted...
slash_attack posted...
ZeroArchery posted...

I think it's because most the Bugs I fight have a second type like Ground or Grass so it is. XD

My baaad. But still, wouldn't Ice Beam be really good on a Gardevoir?

IF they were to make changes to pokemon's stats, then...

Competitively, I would like her to have 20 base attack to go to Defense, 20 attack go to hp, and 20 speed To defense.

Though imo she doesn't really need it.
---
Pokemon White FC: 3825 7849 1598
BTW, The Game
#39Rose_MagePosted 11/3/2012 11:27:05 AM
DEOXYS is awesome already.
---
Ranks ~ Team Rocket Executive, Sol Enchantress, Dunsparce Girl
http://fav.me/d5g7w6l
#40zxqqxzPosted 11/3/2012 11:30:44 AM
Give Castform straight 90 stats and 110 in Sp. Attack.
---
Guess what. Sakuya made my favorite pie! But this mean person squished it in my face. But it's okay, the mean persons dead now. :3