Changes that could make your favorite Pokmon better competitively.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Changes that could make your favorite Pokmon better competitively.
4 years ago#31
Zangoose:
New base stat: speed = 102 (+12)
New move on level up: Extremespeed (lvl 55)
Ability Toxic Boost wil boost attack with 50% and no more poison/toxic damage but keep the status ailment (cannot be burned, paralyzed or be a sleep).

Golurk:
New base stat: HP = 100 (+11), defense = 88 (+8), speed = 75 (+20)
New move on level up: Shift Gear (lv 75)

Froslass:
New base stat: Sp. attack = 95 (+15)
The Official Interceptor of the Duodecim Boards
The Official Zangoose of the Pokemon B/W 2 boards
4 years ago#32
Some of the pokes people are posting are fine competitively! Metagross and Hydreigon are fine!

For me:
Thick fat, quiver dancing Meganium.
Bellossom with quiver dance, dragon dance and baton pass.
Shell smash Lapras.
Spore Jumpluff >:)
I support: Toad, Ridley, Palutena, Dixie, Shadow, Bowser Jr, Daisy, Little Mac, Mewtwo, Pichu, Krystal and Shantae for SSB4!
4 years ago#33
Armaldo

Remove 20 base from his Sp. Attack and give it to Sp. Defense.

Remove 15 base of speed and give it to HP.

Then I'd be happy.
Pokemon White FC: 3825 7849 1598
BTW, The Game
4 years ago#34
ZeroArchery posted...

For Gardevoir, I think letting her learn Ice Beam would make a world of difference. It'd help her take out Dragons, those Bug Types, and it'd help make her more all-around if you combine it with Psychic, Thunderbolt, and Energy Ball/Shadow Ball (I believe it is that she can learn).

Why do people think Ice is Super effective vs Bug? I mean even I used to make that mistake c.c

Also I think that giving Gardevoir 100 Base Speed could do it, She'd basically be a slower Alakazam that trades some speed for better overall defenses, and still have her niche as a weather counter/dual screen user
4 years ago#35
Give Chandelure access to Blue Flare and Aura Sphere.
4 years ago#36
I'd be all for a faster Gardevoir.
4 years ago#37
slash_attack posted...
ZeroArchery posted...

For Gardevoir, I think letting her learn Ice Beam would make a world of difference. It'd help her take out Dragons, those Bug Types, and it'd help make her more all-around if you combine it with Psychic, Thunderbolt, and Energy Ball/Shadow Ball (I believe it is that she can learn).

Why do people think Ice is Super effective vs Bug? I mean even I used to make that mistake c.c

Also I think that giving Gardevoir 100 Base Speed could do it, She'd basically be a slower Alakazam that trades some speed for better overall defenses, and still have her niche as a weather counter/dual screen user

I think it's because most the Bugs I fight have a second type like Ground or Grass so it is. XD

My baaad. But still, wouldn't Ice Beam be really good on a Gardevoir?
Official President of the NST
'But Neku, I thought you couldn't afford to lose? Give up on yourself, and you give up on the world.' - Joshua
4 years ago#38
ZeroArchery posted...
slash_attack posted...
ZeroArchery posted...

I think it's because most the Bugs I fight have a second type like Ground or Grass so it is. XD

My baaad. But still, wouldn't Ice Beam be really good on a Gardevoir?

IF they were to make changes to pokemon's stats, then...

Competitively, I would like her to have 20 base attack to go to Defense, 20 attack go to hp, and 20 speed To defense.

Though imo she doesn't really need it.
Pokemon White FC: 3825 7849 1598
BTW, The Game
4 years ago#39
DEOXYS is awesome already.
Ranks ~ Team Rocket Executive, Sol Enchantress, Dunsparce Girl
http://fav.me/d5g7w6l
4 years ago#40
Give Castform straight 90 stats and 110 in Sp. Attack.
Guess what. Sakuya made my favorite pie! But this mean person squished it in my face. But it's okay, the mean persons dead now. :3
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Changes that could make your favorite Pokmon better competitively.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived