This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I btoke out the original Gameboy

#11MugilokoPosted 11/3/2012 2:16:50 PM
KaiserLeo posted...
*Broke, stupid dolphin browser.

I was also amazed how little Psychic dominates solo until the end, I didn't even notice it. I did miss Ghost being useful, aswell as Dark and Steel existing.

I do like a lot of the later monsters, by the way, especially 5. Games? Ehnotsomuch.

This topic is about steak not a genwunner topic.
---
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725. "Squids are evil!" Official Zoroark of the Pokemon boards
#12erekwashere15Posted 11/3/2012 2:19:33 PM
Mugiloko posted...
KaiserLeo posted...

I was also amazed how little Psychic dominates solo until the end, I didn't even notice it. I did miss Ghost being useful, aswell as Dark and Steel existing.

I do like a lot of the later monsters, by the way, especially 5. Games? Ehnotsomuch.

Mmmm... Nothing tastier than some cow meat. Drink milk with it to get some more cow in ya
---
Pokemon White FC: 0046-2279-8375 Xbox GT: erekwashere15
Official Scrafty and Barry of the B/W 2 Boards
#13pmackinnonPosted 11/3/2012 2:19:57 PM
Mugiloko posted...
KaiserLeo posted...

I really hate how steak is nowadays. It was better back then, despite all the numerous things done to improve it since then.
---
hee hee hee
#14itachi134Posted 11/3/2012 2:20:57 PM
Like mad cow disease
---
Anime is for imbeciles.
#15MugilokoPosted 11/3/2012 2:21:12 PM
pmackinnon posted...
Mugiloko posted...
KaiserLeo posted...

I really hate how steak is nowadays. It was better back then, despite all the numerous things done to improve it since then.

Hey, you can't buy the old ones? But really, steak is da best.
---
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725. "Squids are evil!" Official Zoroark of the Pokemon boards
#16Mistress_Zelda_Posted 11/3/2012 2:21:13 PM
kabigon20 posted...
This topic is now about steak. How do you prefer your steak? Medium rare here.

Medium, with a red wine reduction sauce, garlic mashed potatoes and a caesar salad. Can't get any better than that.

Gosh I want a steak so badly right now. ;-;
---
All through my wild days, my mad existence,
I kept my promise, don't keep your distance.
#17123lizardman789Posted 11/3/2012 2:21:49 PM
Well done steaks are best steaks
---
http://i42.tinypic.com/21kflf4.jpg
#18UmuruPosted 11/3/2012 2:22:09 PM
*Obligatory late title mistake noticing*

I love btoking!
#19Aaron_FeuerPosted 11/3/2012 2:23:59 PM
Steak is man's best friend.
---
I know right?! I mean, who comes to message board to ask questions?! Pfft. -redroses_4life
#20KaiserLeo(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2012 2:27:20 PM
I liked this topic better when we were talking about good games on the video game board.
---
I thank God for Jim.