This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I btoke out the original Gameboy

#31MugilokoPosted 11/3/2012 1:35:35 PM
jayman7 posted...
Mugiloko posted...
jayman7 posted...
KaiserLeo posted...
I liked this topic better when we were talking about good games on the video game board.

That happened in this topic? Must have missed it. All I saw was some genwunning and a lot of talk about steak.

We're talking about steak because, like someone said, steak is the man best friend.

Did I question the steak talk? I just said that that's what I saw, other than a little genwunning.

:P

We're just joking here.
---
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725. "Squids are evil!" Official Zoroark of the Pokemon boards
#32Meta289Posted 11/3/2012 1:36:05 PM
My father ruined some perfectly good, expensive ribeyes last week. Worst steaks ever. They were carcinogenic lumps of burnt crap.
---
http://meta289.deviantart.com/#/d4j1eby
The Pokemon Cycle. Don't deny its existence.
#33KaiserLeo(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2012 1:36:34 PM
jayman7 posted...
KaiserLeo posted...
I liked this topic better when we were talking about good games on the video game board.

That happened in this topic? Must have missed it. All I saw was some genwunning and a lot of talk about steak.

So why, pray tell, is liking the original games bad? Or having an opinion? Or sharing that opinion.
---
I thank God for Jim.
#34UmuruPosted 11/3/2012 1:37:04 PM
Meta289 posted...
My father ruined some perfectly good, expensive ribeyes last week. Worst steaks ever. They were carcinogenic lumps of burnt crap.

Obviously you must show him how to do it next time... like a REAL MAN!
#35MugilokoPosted 11/3/2012 1:37:24 PM
Meta289 posted...

;_;
---
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725. "Squids are evil!" Official Zoroark of the Pokemon boards
#36Mistress_Zelda_Posted 11/3/2012 1:37:35 PM
amigo767 posted...
Mistress_Zelda_ posted...

Steak>>>>>>>>>>>>A lot of things. That can be said for meat in general. Chicken, pork, buffalo, venison, elk...ooo and turkey...

you really know what's good dont you

first indian food...now these too lol

I have fairly good taste I suppose. ;)

Wild game is the best. There's something about your dad or brother coming in with deer meat he's just hunted. My brother cooked us venison tenderloins once. Just with some butter and garlic. Easily one of the best things I've ever eaten.

Also, buffalo is AMAZING. It actually has less fat than chicken yet it tastes like beef!! If I can afford it, I make my burgers with ground buffalo since it's less fattening. :)
---
All through my wild days, my mad existence,
I kept my promise, don't keep your distance.
#37jayman7Posted 11/3/2012 1:39:35 PM
Mugiloko posted...
jayman7 posted...
Mugiloko posted...
jayman7 posted...
KaiserLeo posted...

We're talking about steak because, like someone said, steak is the man best friend.

Did I question the steak talk? I just said that that's what I saw, other than a little genwunning.

:P

We're just joking here.

Really? I thought the steak talk was far more serious and well-stated than the genwunning. It was all just a joke? Really?
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#38DarkForteOmegaXPosted 11/3/2012 1:40:11 PM
TC is actually speaking the truth though.
---
Meh.
#39darkus_fPosted 11/3/2012 1:41:27 PM
123lizardman789 posted...
Well done steaks are best steaks

this. Add some rice, some salad, some chips and I'm a happy man.
---
3DS FC: 3437 4186 3432 Darkus
#40pies12Posted 11/3/2012 1:45:59 PM(edited)
This topic is now about steak. How do you prefer your steak? Medium rare here.

Anything more than medium is a waste of a steak. May as well just eat rubber and be done with it.

http://www.colinmcnulty.com/blog/images/cook-a-steak-blue-rare-medium-welldone.jpg
---
"Obviously it was the most epic bubble hearth of all time."
~FalcownPAUNCH on Dalaran being moved to Northrend.