This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon who are in need of an evo

#61The_Evil_ElfPosted 11/4/2012 1:06:15 PM
farfetch'd uglyduckling's into Arceus...
---
Blizzard crits you for $15
Your login is resisted by Blizzard-Slash585
#62TherianReturnsPosted 11/4/2012 1:14:54 PM
It's clearly been established that no gen 4 or older pokemon will get evolutions. But, it's okay to dream.
---
Let me make this clear; Generation 3 remakes are coming this generation, 5. Get over it.
#63Hardcore74LeoPosted 11/4/2012 1:26:20 PM
alternate evos for nidorina and nidorino requiring the sun stone.
ditto, evo has a .001% chance of producing two eggs when breeding.
sudowoodo, rock/fighting type.
pinsir, bug/dark (scissor got steel, give him the other "new" type) or bug/steel to match up with scizor.
lapras ice/dragon
Alternate for remoraid (another shark perhaps)
aerodactyl rock/dragon
Castform.
absol.
#64Fate_AssassinPosted 11/4/2012 1:31:44 PM
Absol, Donphan, Kingeler, Pinsir, Tauros.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/62287165 - restored faith in humanity.
1/14/2013, shipment date
#65OniLink96Posted 11/4/2012 2:06:47 PM
austingl posted...
That would be nice but how would you evolve it for each type? A stone u use, or a rock you train by, what? Maybe use metal coating for steel, kings rock for rock type, black belt for fighting, i dont know how you could do the others, especially flying.

There are attack boosting items for every type. I'd think that leveling up while an Eevee was holding such an item (maybe even have it dependent on Happiness with the hold-item evolution taking priority over Espeon or Umbreon) would be a good way to do it.

Or make up some new evolutionary stones? I dunno.
---
"Ahhh...... You look like a bear wearing a marshmallow."
#66Darkfire_31Posted 11/6/2012 11:58:21 PM
There are a few Pokémon who could use an evolution. Some need to evolve to be slightly more competitive while others are simply useless in a battle situation without an evolution. I'll divide my choices based on these criteria. I'll provide reasoning for my selection if requested.

Needs an evolution to be MORE competitive
Jynx
Seviper
Zangoose
Qwilfish
Sableye
Spinda

Needs an evolution to be TO BE competitive
Delibird
Mawile
Luvdisc
Castform
Plusle
Minun
Corsola
Farchech'd
#67omgitsjustmePosted 11/7/2012 12:02:44 AM
shuckle, just to make it even more annoying with eviolite
---
Let's all agree that the moderator's word is final, and that we'd probably be better off elsewhere~Sync 10/10/12
#68Grammar_manPosted 11/11/2012 3:43:35 AM
Sir_Specter posted...
Tyranidomega posted...
Cofagrigus-mummy evo

What? No. Cofagrigus is good as it is. It really doesn't need to evolve. If it could evolve, then I'd just leave it as a Cofagrigus, slap an eviolite on it, and watch as it never faints and kills everything.

I've got to say Banette. I love it's design but it's just so bad. It's stats are pretty terrible and its movepool is worse. I know it has good attack, but it's not fast enough or bulky enough to even hit something before being taken down.

Banette really deserves one. It was a ton worse than it's own counterpart(Dusclops), yet it was the counterpart that got an Evo(and due to eviolite, Dusclops is better than Noir these days). As for just how much Dusknoir added? 70 BST. That's pretty massive.

Banette Evo with Prankster would be pretty neat as a Trick Room mon. Hit of a massive attack stat, then when your trick room runs out, Prankster Destiny Bond will make your opponent think twice about taking you out, possibly allowing you to set up another Trick Room. Alternatively, a dark typing to make sucker punch more dangerous...

Adding the exact same stats as on Dusknoir would give us this

HP: 69(+5)
Attack: 145(+30)
Defense: 70(+5)
Sp.Atk: 88(5)
Sp.Def: 68(+5)
Speed: 65(+20)
#69Grammar_manPosted 11/11/2012 3:46:29 AM
Darkfire_31 posted...
There are a few Pokémon who could use an evolution. Some need to evolve to be slightly more competitive while others are simply useless in a battle situation without an evolution. I'll divide my choices based on these criteria. I'll provide reasoning for my selection if requested.

Needs an evolution to be MORE competitive
Jynx
Seviper
Zangoose
Qwilfish
Sableye
Spinda

Needs an evolution to be TO BE competitive
Delibird
Mawile
Luvdisc
Castform
Plusle
Minun
Corsola
Farchech'd

Not quite true. Mawile can compete in NU at least, these days.

An evolution would be nice simply for it to be able to use eviolite when it does the SD+Baton Pass work...