Gamefreak needs to find a way to make an Amaterasu Pokemon.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Gamefreak needs to find a way to make an Amaterasu Pokemon.
4 years ago#111
ksemanr posted...
pizzaman95 posted...

The boat on that discussion has long sailed.

Haha yeah, I realized that after I posted. I didn't pay enough attention and didn't notice the next page links >>. Thought it was still first page.

Yep, the guy who brought that up ended up pretty butthurt, because we said no one would care if you used mythology in a game.
Posts in a topic do not have to be on topic if it goes with the natural flow of conversation.- Baseman (Moderator)
4 years ago#112
TheNargacuga posted...
Fire/Psychic and legendary of course.

Edit: forgot to give it a broken ability - Empress: Constant drought effect that also heals 12.5 hp each turn

HP- 120
Atk-90
Def-85
SpAtk-180
SpDef-85
Speed- 125

I'd be satisfied.

I like this idea.
4 years ago#113
Wait, we're having a Amaterasu topic without me talking about how I always name my Ninetales Amaterasu? That's gotta change. So yeah, I always name my Ninetales Amaterasu and before anyone whines how Amaterasu isn't a fox, I have my reasons. :)

And seriously Narga, still clinging on to Zelly? You know you'll never leave the friend zone. XD
Officially faved Ninetales on the B2 Board
Retired Executive.
4 years ago#114
Sephirotht posted...
Wait, we're having a Amaterasu topic without me talking about how I always name my Ninetales Amaterasu? That's gotta change. So yeah, I always name my Ninetales Amaterasu and before anyone whines how Amaterasu isn't a fox, I have my reasons. :)

And seriously Narga, still clinging on to Zelly? You know you'll never leave the friend zone. XD

I assume that reason stems from the obvious relation of Ninetails = kitsune = Japanese mythology. As much as I love kitsune (hell yeah Renamon and Ninetails), it seems an afront to Inari, the true goddess of kitsune everywhere.
"All your sweetrolls are belong to me."
Video play throughs at - http://www.youtube.com/user/DreadArkive
4 years ago#115
Sephirotht posted...

Oh she loves me, ask her.
Posts in a topic do not have to be on topic if it goes with the natural flow of conversation.- Baseman (Moderator)
4 years ago#116
TheNargacuga posted...
Sephirotht posted...

Oh she loves me, ask her.

Only as a friend. Believe me, I've known her for quite awhile now.
Although I'm not saying you should stop, you bring endless amount of lol for me and Rosette. XD
Officially faved Ninetales on the B2 Board
Retired Executive.
4 years ago#117
TheNargacuga posted...
she

I really hope you don't believe this still.
http://tinyurl.com/3k37dxt http://tinyurl.com/7tt5db2
Okay, so from here on out disagreeing with wufei8706 is against the rules-Error1355
4 years ago#118
Yoshi would be better.

Dragon/2nd type depends on color of Yoshi (see Yoshi story)

Ability would be Wonder Guard

HP- 110
Atk-130
Def-100
SpAtk-50
SpDef-100
Speed- 110

He also gets one signature move which would be a healing move that always heals 1/3 of Max Hp. 10 pp
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
Romans 14:8
4 years ago#119
Bump
Si || A third had died in his bunk of natural causes--for a dagger in the heart quite naturally ends one's life.
4 years ago#120
"Inserts off-topic post here".
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Gamefreak needs to find a way to make an Amaterasu Pokemon.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived