This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gamefreak needs to find a way to make an Amaterasu Pokemon.

#111TheNargacuga(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2012 11:22:38 PM
ksemanr posted...
pizzaman95 posted...

The boat on that discussion has long sailed.

Haha yeah, I realized that after I posted. I didn't pay enough attention and didn't notice the next page links >>. Thought it was still first page.

Yep, the guy who brought that up ended up pretty butthurt, because we said no one would care if you used mythology in a game.
---
Posts in a topic do not have to be on topic if it goes with the natural flow of conversation.- Baseman (Moderator)
#112JaokinPosted 11/4/2012 11:34:20 PM
TheNargacuga posted...
Fire/Psychic and legendary of course.

Edit: forgot to give it a broken ability - Empress: Constant drought effect that also heals 12.5 hp each turn

HP- 120
Atk-90
Def-85
SpAtk-180
SpDef-85
Speed- 125

I'd be satisfied.

I like this idea.
#113SephirothtPosted 11/4/2012 11:39:14 PM
Wait, we're having a Amaterasu topic without me talking about how I always name my Ninetales Amaterasu? That's gotta change. So yeah, I always name my Ninetales Amaterasu and before anyone whines how Amaterasu isn't a fox, I have my reasons. :)

And seriously Narga, still clinging on to Zelly? You know you'll never leave the friend zone. XD
---
Officially faved Ninetales on the B2 Board
Retired Executive.
#114lunarswordPosted 11/4/2012 11:41:49 PM
Sephirotht posted...
Wait, we're having a Amaterasu topic without me talking about how I always name my Ninetales Amaterasu? That's gotta change. So yeah, I always name my Ninetales Amaterasu and before anyone whines how Amaterasu isn't a fox, I have my reasons. :)

And seriously Narga, still clinging on to Zelly? You know you'll never leave the friend zone. XD

I assume that reason stems from the obvious relation of Ninetails = kitsune = Japanese mythology. As much as I love kitsune (hell yeah Renamon and Ninetails), it seems an afront to Inari, the true goddess of kitsune everywhere.
---
"All your sweetrolls are belong to me."
Video play throughs at - http://www.youtube.com/user/DreadArkive
#115TheNargacuga(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2012 11:44:08 PM
Sephirotht posted...

Oh she loves me, ask her.
---
Posts in a topic do not have to be on topic if it goes with the natural flow of conversation.- Baseman (Moderator)
#116SephirothtPosted 11/4/2012 11:59:05 PM
TheNargacuga posted...
Sephirotht posted...

Oh she loves me, ask her.

Only as a friend. Believe me, I've known her for quite awhile now.
Although I'm not saying you should stop, you bring endless amount of lol for me and Rosette. XD
---
Officially faved Ninetales on the B2 Board
Retired Executive.
#117wufei8706Posted 11/5/2012 12:00:48 AM
TheNargacuga posted...
she

I really hope you don't believe this still.
---
http://tinyurl.com/3k37dxt http://tinyurl.com/7tt5db2
Okay, so from here on out disagreeing with wufei8706 is against the rules-Error1355
#118NorkenPosted 11/5/2012 12:22:20 AM
Yoshi would be better.

Dragon/2nd type depends on color of Yoshi (see Yoshi story)

Ability would be Wonder Guard

HP- 110
Atk-130
Def-100
SpAtk-50
SpDef-100
Speed- 110

He also gets one signature move which would be a healing move that always heals 1/3 of Max Hp. 10 pp
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
Romans 14:8
#119RunebogglePosted 11/5/2012 10:32:03 AM
Bump
---
Si || A third had died in his bunk of natural causes--for a dagger in the heart quite naturally ends one's life.
#120dwdwdw6Posted 11/5/2012 10:47:34 AM
"Inserts off-topic post here".