This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gamefreak needs to find a way to make an Amaterasu Pokemon.

#61FullMetalBoxPosted 11/4/2012 9:16:36 PM
If there WAS an Amaterasu Pokemon, they would also add a Chibiterasu Pokemon that can be gotten by breeding similar to Phione, but probably better.
#62UmuruPosted 11/4/2012 9:17:57 PM
FullMetalBox posted...
If there WAS an Amaterasu Pokemon, they would also add a Chibiterasu Pokemon that can be gotten by breeding similar to Phione, but probably better.

They'd probably go to the actual mythology instead of playing copycat with a certain Capcom franchise.
#63pies12Posted 11/4/2012 9:18:24 PM
Sarcasthma posted...
TheNargacuga posted...
pies12 posted...
TheNargacuga posted...
Reborn_Sigma posted...
Volcarona fills the role of a sun god just fine, I say.

But Volcarona isn't a sun god. He is not OKAMI!

You know okami just means god right? Kami = god, o = honourific prefix.

It also means wolf, but thanks for letting everyone know that information so you would look smart. Useless lol.

Only if it's two o's.

Also different kanji.
---
"Obviously it was the most epic bubble hearth of all time."
~FalcownPAUNCH on Dalaran being moved to Northrend.
#64TheNargacuga(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2012 9:24:42 PM
Okay that was mean of me, but still useless information for this topic.

If they were to make an Amaterasu pokemon, how do you guys think it would look?
---
Posts in a topic do not have to be on topic if it goes with the natural flow of conversation.- Baseman (Moderator)
#65Mistress_Zelda_Posted 11/4/2012 9:37:37 PM
Golly Nargy, every time you make a topic it explodes. XD

Okami is an amazing game. <3 My favorite character is Waka, but I also love Issun too. :3
---
All through my wild days, my mad existence,
I kept my promise, don't keep your distance.
#66zeldafan477Posted 11/4/2012 9:41:05 PM
We have enough broken things in Pokemon with the GTS trades not having filters, thanks you very much. Good idea, though.
---
Not changing this until Capcom either gets their act together or the company goes under (Dragon's Dogma was a good start.)
#67TheNargacuga(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2012 9:41:20 PM
Mistress_Zelda_ posted...

Okami is an amazing game. <3 My favorite character is Waka, but I also love Issun too. :3

I like Waka because of his Pillowtalk sword and his helmet. My favorite character is probably the Sea Dragon King.
---
Posts in a topic do not have to be on topic if it goes with the natural flow of conversation.- Baseman (Moderator)
#68_Shadownite_Posted 11/4/2012 9:46:32 PM
Nekotama posted...
Yes, and then they can be sued and go out of business for copyright infringement and the world will be a better place.

...I really hope this is a joke post, but on gamefaqs, I can never be sure.
#69Mistress_Zelda_Posted 11/4/2012 10:07:12 PM
TheNargacuga posted...

I like Waka because of his Pillowtalk sword and his helmet. My favorite character is probably the Sea Dragon King.

I love Waka's sword. Pillowtalk is the best sword name ever. XD Didn't know you liked Okami too, Narga! =D
---
All through my wild days, my mad existence,
I kept my promise, don't keep your distance.
#70TheNargacuga(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2012 10:09:22 PM
TheNargacuga posted...

I love Waka's sword. Pillowtalk is the best sword name ever. XD Didn't know you liked Okami too, Narga! =D

Personally, I think if you enjoy the arts and video games this is a must have, I've probably beaten it over 6 times and this is not a short game.

(Also... So in!) *mumbles about licking Zelda's teeth*
---