This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Obligatory 'List You First Ever Team' Topic

#91pacpuf7249Posted 11/5/2012 8:41:25 PM
Damn, this is pretty hard, as I remember in my Silver my main story team consisted of a Feraligatr and a Golduck (both lv 100, as i loved water types), a Typhlosion (my brother had Crystal, so he gave me a Cyndaquil egg) and a Lugia (we had the Crystal guide, which mostly worked for Silver, and even with our small knowldege of English we knew our way thanks to the pictures, so we knew how to get Lugia). What I dont remember are my other 2 pokemon, if I even used 2 other more pokemon to complete a 6-man team. I think they were a Pidgeot, a Golem, or a Steelix.

In this team, (if it was a full one) the only ones who were lv 100 were Feraligatr and Golduck, Typhlosion and Lugia were between 65-83, and the other two I dont remember (it was 10 years ago).

Now these other pokemon are another story completely. I had about 7-11 pokemon around lv50-55 to use in pokemon stadium 2, which was hot in my family at the time, so I built various teams with those pokemon, which could be considered my "first ever teams" (as they were full with 6 guys and were used semi-family-competitively).
The guys (and gals) were:
1.Hitmonlee
2.Flareon
3.Togetic
4.Snorlax
5.Bellosom
6.Politoed
7.Octillery

And the ones Im not sure about I really had in my Silver days, or in recent times:
8.Steelix
9.Espeon or Umbreon
10.Houndoom
11.Kingdra
---
Cool Smash is an action movie in where Matrix-and-X-Men-like characters fight in the warehouse that appeared in the first episode of Falling Skies.
#92muffinz10Posted 11/5/2012 8:46:45 PM
My first team, like many of the dumbass 9 year olds of the time, was just my starter (Charizard). After I learned what is what though:

Charizard
Gyarados
Alakazam
Articuno
---
---
#93ReturnOfStarmanPosted 11/5/2012 9:07:32 PM
Venusaur
Jolteon, the Zapdos ( I refused to use pika/rai and elec options were ltd...)
Golem
Snorlax
Mr. Mime
and one HM buddy

*sigh* Those were the days...
---
Ah, yes, the old "sandwich" tactic...How delectable...
#94SSJ4CHRISPosted 11/5/2012 9:09:33 PM
I started with Yellow, and my team was

Pikachu
Venusaur
Charizard
Blastoise
and 2 others I can't remember.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#95mithos08Posted 11/5/2012 9:16:28 PM
Hell like I would remember a team created 14 years ago...
I had a Blue Version and I remember:

-Blastoise
-Snorlax
-Moltres

and I'm missing the other three. Probably mewtwo after obtaining it and there's a chance that a flareon or jolteon were there.
---
-Love is a brand of egoism that ignores the feelings of its mark while insisting on its own selfish demands.
-Hail to Lord Yggdrasil!
#96jjars898Posted 11/5/2012 9:19:30 PM
In Blue Version:

Squirtle.

There. First ever team. You only start with one Pokemon!
---
"Mega Man power is the strength to fight! Those without strength don't evolve!" --Atlas, Mega Man Model F
#97pikachupwnagePosted 11/5/2012 9:21:19 PM
Yellow when I was 4

Pikachu
Nidoqueen
Dugtrio
Snorlax
Clefable
Zapdos

Not bad. Not the most balanced but movesets were shockingly good for a 4 year old.
---
"Let's get comfortable in these nice comfy chairs."
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF
#98HHDeceptionPosted 11/5/2012 9:22:46 PM
Blue

Gyarados
Vaporeon
Pidgeot
Hitmonchan
Dugtrio
Venomoth

I don't remember what happened to my starter...
---
Sound good?
#99CTBradumsPosted 11/5/2012 10:03:13 PM
Charizard
Raichu
Alakazam
Pidgeot
Nidoking
Gengar

And later, Pidgeot would be swapped out for Mewtwo, but he almost doesn't count, because he's...Mewtwo.
#100IronOnionPosted 11/5/2012 10:27:33 PM
Charizard
-Ember
-Flamethrower
-Fire Spin
-Fire Blast

and 5 other pokemon I didn't use in battle except as fodder to revive Charizard. Nowadays, I honestly wonder how I managed to beat the game, lol.
---
Hey, boy! Looking for your soul!?