This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The RNG in this game is soo rigged

#21TehTrumpCardPosted 11/5/2012 11:50:19 PM
Mario Kart has the worst RNG of any game I've ever seen.
---
Stars, have their own beginnings, but their own power results in their destruction.
3DSXL FC: 4640-0379-8455 Black 2 FC: 3268-3178-7258
#22lunarswordPosted 11/5/2012 11:50:20 PM
pizzaman95 posted...
I could care less.

COULDN'T CARE LESS, COULDN'T

YOU'RE SAYING YOU CAN CARE LESS

When the best defense to my offense is to inflate a minor grammatical error rather than bringing up valid defense to the argument topic...I consider that my win.
---
"All your sweetrolls are belong to me."
Video play throughs at - http://www.youtube.com/user/DreadArkive
#23TherianReturnsPosted 11/5/2012 11:52:07 PM
reaverz posted...
Gotta love this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SveMKuFWaTA

axe dragunite

thumbs up for ygo references
---
Let me make this clear; Generation 3 remakes are coming this generation, 5. Get over it.
#24jayman7Posted 11/5/2012 11:53:25 PM(edited)
lunarsword posted...
pizzaman95 posted...
I could care less.

When the best defense to my offense is to inflate a minor grammatical error rather than bringing up valid defense to the argument topic...I consider that my win.

So you just came into this topic to rant about RNG manipulation - when the RNG being biased in the AI's favor (what this topic is actually about!!!) is the exact opposite of RNG manipulation - and "win"???

Some people's children...
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#25CursePosted 11/5/2012 11:52:45 PM
lunarsword posted...
Curse posted...
lunarsword posted...
Curse posted...
lunarsword posted...
Looking into all the RNG nonsense makes me wonder....why dont you just drop the $20ish for an AR and just Pokegen what youre after right away? Either way you're "cheating" so why go through so many extra steps and mathematical nonsense.

I'll consider your suggestion. Now here's a suggestion for you. Why don't you read topics before replying to them?

Because the specifics of the topic in terms of its relation to RNG is irrelevant. Simply the fact that it was the first topic that involves the existence of RNG is all the criteria needed for my comment to have relevance.

You don't know what an RNG is, do you? Cause not all topics about the RNG are the same. And this one in particular has absolutely nothing to do with your reply.

Its a mathematics based equation used to determine when specific "random" encounters of a desired type will occur based on the system clock and the number of frames that the player progresses through. You use it to try to increase the odds of finding high/perfect IV pokemon as well as shinies that people seem to fawn over. Satisfied?...I could care less.

That's not what an RNG is. I'm not going to waste my time explaining it to you, so just google "random number generator" or look it up on wikipedia or something. Or just read the damn topic. Heck, just read the first 2 - 3 posts and you'll realize why your reply makes no sense.
#26EmoxGrenadePosted 11/5/2012 11:52:47 PM
TehTrumpCard posted...
Mario Kart has the worst RNG of any game I've ever seen.

Rubberband AI.
---
I do not like Naruto.
#27pizzaman95Posted 11/5/2012 11:54:44 PM

I don't care about your argument, I just saw "could care less" and raged.
---
This is where I sometimes put jokes, references and such.
#28MarbiaachPosted 11/5/2012 11:57:48 PM
pizzaman95 posted...

I don't care about your argument, I just saw "could care less" and raged.

I guess you could say you couldn't care less about his argument..
---
3DS FC: 2878 - 9988 - 2866
Black 2 FC: 0777 2092 3156 Marvin.
#29ZombieAkanePosted 11/5/2012 11:58:06 PM
lmao lunarsword epic fail
---
"If I facepalm as hard as I wanted to it would be a mortal kombat fatality" - knightimex
#30lunarswordPosted 11/6/2012 12:00:06 AM
jayman7 posted...
lunarsword posted...
pizzaman95 posted...
I could care less.

So you just came into this topic to rant about RNG manipulation - when the RNG being biased in the AI's favor (what this topic is actually about!!!) is the exact opposite of RNG manipulation - and "win"???

Some people's children...

Ranting? Hardly. I do believe that is what you and the couple of others are doing. I'm simply stating my point as to a simple method of manipulating the system in the player's favor. In any case, if you are of any age group that has been gaming for a significant amount of time, I would expect them to already expect the AI system to be built in it's own favor. That's how games work. Predictive trajectory is a pretty common example in most games these days. Honestly, do you think a true human mind can actually fire a gun or shoot an arrow in such a way as to strike a target that moves in totally random and erratic ways?

Games are built on exploiting a system that relies on a mixture of luck (which doesn't even exist) and reacting to player input. If you play games and expect it to ever be totally based on "pure randomness", then you have much to learn.
---
"All your sweetrolls are belong to me."
Video play throughs at - http://www.youtube.com/user/DreadArkive