This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What types can they think of if they want to bring new types in Gen 6?

#11xyzlactic(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2012 8:57:27 PM
Callista08 posted...
They could do divine with abilities sort of like what Palkia/Giratina/Dialga do just obviously not as powerful.

But honestly, how it is now is perfect just needs to take competitive play and rework the types and update some older fully evolved pokemons stats.

I wouldnt mind new types. it'll give another type that people may like. Plus it can help with certain things. like an example how steel walls so many types. maybe one of the new ones can be super effective against steel
#12King-gamerPosted 11/5/2012 9:02:42 PM
Glass type:
Offense:
2x Flying, Water, Psychic
.5x Fire, Steel, Rock, Ghost
Defense:
2x Fire, Steel, Rock
.5x Ice, Electric, Ghost
x0 Water, Psychic

Crystal Onix, Evolves from onix holding Glass Coat.

LoL.
#13xyzlactic(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2012 9:12:35 PM
King-gamer posted...
Glass type:
Offense:
2x Flying, Water, Psychic
.5x Fire, Steel, Rock, Ghost
Defense:
2x Fire, Steel, Rock
.5x Ice, Electric, Ghost
x0 Water, Psychic

Crystal Onix, Evolves from onix holding Glass Coat.

LoL.

pretty neat idea. but ouch on psychic getting another counter XP
#14CharizardFirePosted 11/5/2012 9:13:06 PM
Light is the only one that would make sense.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
The official Charizard of the Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 boards.
#15MarbiaachPosted 11/5/2012 9:14:18 PM
Plastic sounds......eh. Doesn't even sound like something you would classify a pokemon as.

Sound type, now that I could see working. We already have abilities like Soundproof, and moves like Uproar, Screech, Supersonic, etc.
---
3DS FC: 2878 - 9988 - 2866
Black 2 FC: 0777 2092 3156 Marvin.
#16MeanestGuyEverPosted 11/5/2012 9:18:21 PM
they should just completely redo Poison-type resistances/weaknesses and actually make it useful
---
Girl or guy your amazing the earth loves you, LIL B wants to thank you for waking up today - Lil B
#17AirBorneCoffeeTPosted 11/5/2012 9:19:53 PM
Time and Space type Pokemon.
---
"What are you waiting for, Mr. Howel? Start talking into a fish!"
-The Skipper (Early B & W episode of Gilligan's Island)
#18Chaos_MissilePosted 11/5/2012 9:39:46 PM
xyzlactic posted...
Im curious to know. the only one i can think of is Light type. Some people say psychic is suppose to be light? but come on. light isnt suppose to lose to dark all the time. i dont really consider psychic as light.

Some people have said Plasma, nuclear. Any other types?

oh and if you can list whatever weakness/resistences or any moves you may have made up! :D

WhatisthisIdonteven....

That because Psychic ISNT. The only stupid reason people keep asking for a "Light" type is only because the take the word "Dark" type at face value and not its inherent meaning. Psychic loses to Dark like how someone hardworking(Psychic) might lose to a cheater(which is what Dark types are SUPPOSED to be). However, honour (Fighting) beats cheaters (Darks)

On topic, Sound is probably the best. We have a few families that uses Sound and a Sound ability and gets rid of some many Normals(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx3QLUQs9Cc&t=40s)
---
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008
#19kreegan64Posted 11/5/2012 9:41:20 PM
Dance type pokemon
*gets boogie on*
---
Jesus Christ saves any who call and accept him. Today is better than tomorrow to get saved. Never accept the mark of the beast.
#20pizzaman95Posted 11/5/2012 9:44:26 PM
Psychic loses to Dark like how someone hardworking(Psychic) might lose to a cheater(which is what Dark types are SUPPOSED to be).

I always interpreted it as Psychic types going mad when peering into a Dark type's mind.
---
This is where I sometimes put jokes, references and such.